1. Millwood - his ERA jumped last year, but his K rate and WHIP stayed good, so it should come back down.
2. Wolf - gotta love the Ks. He's been inconsistent, but still decent. Think of what he could do if strings together a full season of his best stuff.
3. Padilla - proven he's no fluke, but I don't see a ton of room for improvement. Solid middle of the rotation guy.
4. Myers - lots of upside, but I wouldn't take him over the proven guys above just yet.
5. Milton - if you're punting ERA, he's your man.