Surfs up wrote:What is the earliest anybody thinks he could come up? Lat I heard Bailey was coming up to pitch Thursday. Think Bruce could come with him? I can put in for him but the request only lasts 1 week. And it goes to the person who put in the request first. Should I wait? Should I put it in NOW? Damn I wnat to get this guy but don't want to pull the trigger too soon. June 1st is still two weeks away. Why June 1st.
May 9th is the date I thought for abritration. Plus he was up last year.
You're on borrowed time already now that Dusty said he'll be up soon. If the owners in your league are anything like me they were waiting for the slightest hint of a JB call up. That time is now.