Our league is on CBS Sportsline - protect 15 - draft 8 -- rules are below -- contact me at mailto:email@example.com
Player MLB 3/30 3/31 4/1 4/2 4/3 4/4 4/5 Status Pos Eligible
Martinez, Victor J. C CLE A @MIN ActiveReserveInjured CU C
Rodriguez, Ivan C DET A @TOR ActiveReserveInjured CU C
Bagwell, Jeff 1B HOU A SF ActiveReserveInjured 1BCIU 1B
Hairston, Jerry 2B BAL A BOS ActiveReserveInjured 2BMIU 2B
Rolen, Scott 3B STL A MIL ActiveReserveInjured 3BCIU 3B
Jeter, Derek SS NYY A @TB @TB ActiveReserveInjured MISSU SS
Berroa, Angel M. SS KC A CHW ActiveReserveInjured MISSU SS
Konerko, Paul 1B CHW A @KC ActiveReserveInjured 1BCIU 1B
Cabrera, Miguel M. LF FLA A ActiveReserveInjured 3BCIOFU 3B,OF
Conine, Jeff 1B FLA A ActiveReserveInjured 1BCIOFU 1B,OF
Guiel, Aaron C. RF KC A CHW ActiveReserveInjured OFU OF
Hunter, Torii CF MIN A CLE ActiveReserveInjured OFU OF
Matos, Luis CF BAL A BOS ActiveReserveInjured OFU OF
Phelps, Josh DH TOR A DET ActiveReserveInjured U
Ayala, Luis RP MON A ActiveReserveInjured P P
Harden, Rich SP OAK A TEX ActiveReserveInjured P P
Isringhausen, Jason RP STL A MIL ActiveReserveInjured P P
Mantei, Matt RP ARI A ActiveReserveInjured P P
Ortiz, Russ SP ATL A ActiveReserveInjured P P
Pineiro, Joel A. SP SEA A ActiveReserveInjured P P
Prior, Mark SP CHC A @CIN ActiveReserveInjured P P
Webb, Brandon SP ARI A ActiveReserveInjured P P
Worrell, Tim RP PHI A @PIT ActiveReserveInjured P P
Floyd, Cliff LF NYM DL ActiveReserveInjured OFU OF
Jenkins, Geoff LF MIL DL @STL ActiveReserveInjured OFU OF
Kearns, Austin RF CIN DL CHC ActiveReserveInjured OFU OF
Mulder, Mark SP OAK DL TEX ActiveReserveInjured P P
Nen, Robb RP SF DL @HOU ActiveReserveInjured P P
TOTALS Active: 23, Injured: 5
Player Pool: AL and NL Players.
Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, MI, CI, OF, U and P.
Eligibility: Players are eligible at the position listed in the database, plus positions they've played 20 games last year or 5 games this year.
• Only players who are on the disabled list may be placed into Injured status.
• Add/drops must be approved by the commissioner.
• Trades must be approved by the commissioner.
• No trades can be made after the trade deadline of 8/18/04.
Schedule: Weekly scoring periods, starting on Mondays.
Min/Max: Min AB: 1100
Min IP: 900
• Teams not meeting the minimums will receive 0 points in categories using AB or IP (e.g., BA or ERA)
Fees: League Entry Fee: $50
Add Fee: $5
Trade Flat Fee: $5
Scoring: Rotisserie System.
Scoring for Batting Categories
BA - Batting Average
HR - Home Runs
RBI - Runs Batted In
SB - Stolen Bases
Scoring for Pitching Categories
ERA - Earned Run Average
S - Saves
W - Wins
WHIP - Walks + Hits / Inning
2. Owners may activate players from the DL at any time - the players will be activated prior to the first game after the Commissioner has been notified.
Free agent additions and trades may only go into effect on Mondays.
4. Only one trade allowed between the same teams per calendar year.
5. Bump order for free agents - for March/April the order is inverse order of previous season standings. Changes to current season standings on the first Monday of May.