RF- Delmon Young

Util- Ryan Church

Util- Carlos Quentin

BN- Gary Matthews Jr.

BN- Travis Hafner

BN- Mark DeRosa

DL- Mike Lowell

Pitching

Do you guys think I should be changing anything with my pitching?
It's my first time doing a fantasy so im sort of clueless
thanks all

SP- Josh Beckett

SP- Tim Lincecum

SP- Matt Cain

SP- Zack Greinke

SP- Gavin Floyd

RP- Jason Isringhausen

RP- Troy Percival

P- J.J. Putz

P- Derek Lowe

BN- Rich Harden
1st timer
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: hows my pitching( Happy sinco de mayo!)

Postby Siddo4ty4 » Mon May 05, 2008 10:01 pm

c-i-n-c-o de Mayo.

Im not even Spanish/Mexican and I know that....
Siddo4ty4
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: -1)

Re: hows my pitching( Happy sinco de mayo!)

Postby whtlghtn49 » Tue May 06, 2008 1:40 am

Man, I also have Beckett, Lincecum, Cain, and Greinke all in my rotation, and I am liking that. Lincecum was a real steal for me as I got him late, Cain has been good, though hasn't gotten many wins yet, and I picked up Greinke off the FA list, and he's been great! I think you're honestly sitting on 2 top-tier starters in Beckett & Lincecum, along with Greinke, who is putting up Ace numbers, and Cain is a very solid guy for #4 on your staff! On my team, I have these 4, just added Wolf off the WW, along with Papelbon, F. Cordero, and Acosta, and I just added Santiago Casilla from Oak as a high K, low ERA setup guy with a possibility of becoming a closer should anything happen to Street.

Here is my thoughts on your batting. You have Chase Utley & BJ Upton on your team. Assuming your league will allow Upton to play 2B, I'd say look for a trade for Utley. I mean, you are sitting on the hottest guy in baseball, and ppl are frothing at the mouth to acquire him. If you could trade him away for a top-tier (and I do mean TOP) CF, RF, or even 1B, you would be sitting great. I think a week spot on your team is Delmon Young at RF and I. Rodriguez at C. If you can get a Matt Holliday or maybe even Prince Fielder, with a high-quality catcher thrown in (at least), for Utley + Pudge, I would think about it. You can move Upton to 2B, where you will still be very good, and your OF and C will be huge upgrade. Even possible look into a Alfonso Soriano, who is down right now, to be worked in somehow, because your OF would be stacked then.

What do others think about this?

Please comment on any moves you see for my team if you get a chance. Here is the link!
http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=343183
whtlghtn49
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team