An Iconic Fantasy Baseball Community
Moderator: Baseball Moderators
jake_harv88 wrote:That was not nearly as funny as I was expecting. Severe let down...
horatio wrote:1. You set your alarm clock for 3am so that you can find out if your waiver claim was succesful.
2. You get fired from your job for wasting time with fantasy baseball putting your future, your wife's future, and your children's future at risk and you say "Good, now I can concentrate on the important things in life".
3. You get very emotional about the performance of your fantasy team while being very nonchalant about the daily occurrrences in your own life.
4. You go to the stadium to watch your favorite team play it's rival, you happen to have the rival's closer on your team who blows the save as your home team mounts a 9th inning come from behind victory, and you're fuming with disgust as you leave the stadium.
5. You spend hours and hours on nights and weekends carefully examining every roster in your league to think of trade ideas, which almost always get rejected.
6. You find yourself doing 2008 mock drafts in early November 2007.
7. When you get home and your wife complains that you always run to the computer to check what's happened on the field before you even bother to give her a kiss, you tell her that if she knew what had happened on the field she wouldn't have that problem.
8. You talk about draft strategy with your brother in law over Thanksgiving dinner.
9. You spend $500 playing fantasy leagues but when your kid asks you for a $200 bike for Christmas you tell him you can't afford it.
10. You spend a fair amount of time fantasizing about which Josten's ring you'll buy to commemurate the day you finally win the championship.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests