Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Am I good?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Am I good?

Postby billycent » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:10 pm

Barring injury or players totally collapsing, I should be good... right? Any improvements u see that I could make. Leave me a link and I got u back.

UNDEROATH
10 team 4x4 roto (rbi,hr,avg,sb - w,s,era,whip) start 2 catchers, 5 of, 2 utility, 9 pitcher max
c - Russell Martin and A.J. Pierzynski
1b - Adrian Gonzalez
2b - Robinson Cano
3b - Hank Blalock
ss - Hanley Ramirez
of - Carl Crawford, Josh Hamilton, Jason Bay, Delmon Young, Jeremy Hermida, and Andre Ethier
u - Mark Teixeira and Jim Thome
sp - Johan Santana, Jake Peavy, Erik Bedard, Tom Glavine, Brad Penny, and Ervin Santana
rp - Joe Nathan, Takashi Saito, Matt Capps, and B.J. Ryan
billycent
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: -2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Am I good?

Postby tah161 » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:16 pm

Your team looks pretty well rounded. Only holes I can really see is OF. If Bay can get back to his normal self you, and if either gets playing time (which he is) you should be pretty good.
tah161
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: -2)

Postby yankees1088 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:15 am

I agree with the guy above me. Very well rounded team. Your starters are very good especially when Bedard gets back. I think you are short on power in your lineup. That happens of course when you take Hanley. I feel like you should get a power hitting player, and maybe deal a starter since you are so good there. Your OF seems to me that you went with a lot of maybe's. If Young plays with how he is projected to that'll be nice. If Bay can regain his old form thats great. I have Hermida as well and I am hoping he lives up to his potential.

If you have time a little help on my team.
viewtopic.php?t=337408
yankees1088
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby LiveRock27 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:14 am

I agree with the other two comments about you having a nice team. I would also agree that your OF is where you need to improve. I don't really see a reason to have a backup catcher so you could look to deal Pierzynski with a SP to get some power in the OF. Tex should add a lot of power to your lineup once he gets out of his normal slump to start the year.

Help http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=336601
LiveRock27
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team