jumpman8288 wrote:I'd be glad to join in, and I have an idea.
On Whatfisports.com, you can make a dream team from different sports, so heres what we could do:
1. Do the draft here
2. Create our teams on Whatifsports.com, using any season we want from each player's career
3. Create a schedule for teams to play each other
4. Each week, the home team of each matchup (decided when the schedules are made) simululates 3 games against the team he is facing (like the average MLB series).
5. We play three weeks against each team, so if its 12 teams it comes out to a 33-week regular season, with 99 games played in total.
6. The top half of the teams make it to the playoffs
7. Top two teams get a bye
8. The final series, the World Series, is the same as the MLB one, with the first team to win 4 games as the winner
The standings could be kept here...just an idea, if anyone has any suggestions or alterations to that, let them be known
This might work...However I would make one suggestion. Let's pick a player's "season" to use randomly. This gives a higher level of uncertainty and makes it more interesting.