Return to Classifieds

READ BEFORE POSTING: Classifieds Guidelines

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: READ BEFORE POSTING: Classifieds Guidelines

Postby rjm713 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:09 am

In addition to the suggestion from baizboll (above,) might I also comment that perhaps it would be wise to segregate the "classified" section into 1) those who have a league that needs owners and 2) those individuals who are seeking to join a league.

I greatly appreciate the effort put in by the folks who manage this venue each and every day, but it is very time-consuming to wade through each and every post - especially when the topics aren't of a similar subject - but they aren't listed chronologically either.

Separating the two would make it much easier to respond to possible matches in a more prudent manner. Thanks!
Rich Murphy

League founder & Commissioner since 1988
rjm713
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 9)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby ayebatter » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:46 am

rjm713 wrote:In addition to the suggestion from baizboll (above,) might I also comment that perhaps it would be wise to segregate the "classified" section into 1) those who have a league that needs owners and 2) those individuals who are seeking to join a league.

Previous post referred to was about links not being accepted - it takes about 10 posts before you don't look like spam.

I greatly appreciate the effort put in by the folks who manage this venue each and every day, but it is very time-consuming to wade through each and every post - especially when the topics aren't of a similar subject - but they aren't listed chronologically either.

Threads are updated and listed chronologically by the last post made not the first post made.

Separating the two would make it much easier to respond to possible matches in a more prudent manner. Thanks!

Possibly - it's unbelievable that we've been able to operate this way for 10+ years and as far as I know you're the first to bring this up for review.

Good Luck in 2016 !!!
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 699)

Postby troyt2688 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:34 pm

I agree completely Rich, there should be a separate thread for those looking for a league and those needing owners. It would make things much easier
troyt2688
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 38)

Previous

Return to Classifieds