Return to Baseball Leftovers

Johnny Cueto and Alexei Ramirez Coming to Yahoo!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Johnny Cueto and Alexei Ramirez Coming to Yahoo!

Postby Yoda » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:15 pm

Meh everyone is stupid... except for NZ Eff.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: -153)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby JoeMoney19 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:59 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:
JoeMoney19 wrote:Kershaw and Price need to get in there too

no, they dont. and they won't.

Uh, well I guess if you don't wanna get them early, that's fine, but these guys will be up some time this year...kershaw in particular is someone I'm targeting
JoeMoney19
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: -1)

Postby bigh0rt » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:07 pm

JoeMoney19 wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:
JoeMoney19 wrote:Kershaw and Price need to get in there too

no, they dont. and they won't.

Uh, well I guess if you don't wanna get them early, that's fine, but these guys will be up some time this year...kershaw in particular is someone I'm targeting

I think you missed the point, being that they won't be in the database soon (as said by Yahoo!), and he is saying that until they are ready to play in the big leagues, be it May or August, there's no reason for them to be in said database. Kershaw is the one guy I'm holding out for, and hope to see him up sooner than later.

Since they weren't in there during pre-season, I agree with him.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 376)

Postby Montana » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:19 pm

I was the one that gave the good advice with LaRoche where others like yourself flamed out.

Feel free to spend two seconds, and grab your old thread, when you were trying to give everyone your sage advice on LaRoche......it might actually lend the smallest touche of credibility to your posts.

As of now......you've got none.

You know, I had a funny feeling you won your league.

We were all waiting for him to say it........and he didn't dissapoint.
Montana
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Fantasy Expert

Postby NZ Eff » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:29 pm

Montana wrote:
I was the one that gave the good advice with LaRoche where others like yourself flamed out.

Feel free to spend two seconds, and grab your old thread, when you were trying to give everyone your sage advice on LaRoche......it might actually lend the smallest touche of credibility to your posts.

viewtopic.php?t=282887&hilit=andy+la+roche&start=10

I especially like Big Hore's input in this one. As I've proved time and time again she really does not have a clue.
NZ Eff
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Matchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 16)

Postby Yoda » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:36 pm

NZ Eff wrote:
Montana wrote:

I especially like Big Hore's input in this one. As I've proved time and time again she really does not have a clue.

That really doesn't prove anything. You made one call (which I probably would have agreed with at the time) and that doesn't make you right about others.

Again, I'm not saying everyone should go out and blow their top waiver on Cueto and Ramirez. I think it depends on your league, set up and team needs. For instance, I am in a 20 team league. Do you think that people will wait for a good player to get dropped in a league that size?
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby JoeMoney19 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:37 pm

bigh0rt wrote:I think you missed the point, being that they won't be in the database soon (as said by Yahoo!), and he is saying that until they are ready to play in the big leagues, be it May or August, there's no reason for them to be in said database. Kershaw is the one guy I'm holding out for, and hope to see him up sooner than later.

Since they weren't in there during pre-season, I agree with him.

True, I guess I missed the point a bit...I thought he meant kershaw and price weren't comin up this year at all
JoeMoney19
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: -1)

Postby bigh0rt » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:38 pm

NZ Eff wrote:
Montana wrote:

It shows that I've been pointing out for a calendar year that you don't see beyond 12-team, standard leagues... you've admitted as such. :-b I'll again, refrain from the feeble childishness. ;-)
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 376)

Postby NZ Eff » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:45 pm

I especially like my last post in that thread. That is vintage NZF.

As usual it stopped the thread dead in it's tracks and everyone ran for cover including Big H and her wet panties.
NZ Eff
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Matchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 16)

Postby Yoda » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:47 pm

NZ Eff wrote:I especially like my last post in that thread. That is vintage NZF.

As usual it stopped the thread dead in it's tracks and everyone ran for cover including Big H and her wet panties.

Yeah I can't wait until Luis Castillo out produces Jeff Kent and Kerry Wood is better than Krod. :-D
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers