In My obviously unbiased opinion;
1. Mussina vs. Martinez: This one is easy, Pedro, he's got an era @2.50 for the past decade, rediculous winning percentage, and high Ks. Only edge Moose has is durability. PEDRO
2. Vazquez vs. Schilling: This is a case of potential stud versus proven stud. Vazquez has been good on the Expos, where there is very little pressure to perform, how will he react to the NY pressure cooker? He has also been pitching a ton of innings, could he break down? Schilling is plain and simply a horse, his injurys last year where of the fluke variety and put his preperation with Variteks and they will have the edge on any batters they face. SCHILLING
3. Brown vs. Lowe: This one I think is the closest, Brown is a stud, but what are the chances he stays healthy again this year? Lowe has one 38 games the past two years. PUSH
4. Contreras vs. Wakefield: Contreras has shown nothing but flashes of being a quality pitcher and could go either way. On the other side Wake is a proven Vet, moving up the Sox list of career victories. WAKEFIELD
5. Lieber vs. Kim: Lieber is pitching for the first time since TJ surgery, Kim is pitching the first time since he flipped off RSN.
I'll take Kim's youth and potential in my 5th spot. KIM