Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Please Rate My Team

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Please Rate My Team

Postby jordan9148 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:29 pm

Here's my 12 team HTH yahoo league. How's my team look? should i hold on to maybin and longoria? what about stephen drew and Butler?

C Joe Mauer
1B Billy Butler
2B Utley
SS Stephen Drew
OF Grady Sizemore
OF E. Byrnes
OF Francoeur
Util Evan Longoria
BN cameron maybin

SP Beddard
SP Chris Young
SP Lincecum
SP billingsley
SP bonderman
P pedro martinez
P randy johnson
RP b.j.Ryan
RP c.j. wilson
RP howry
Last edited by jordan9148 on Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Please Rate My Team

Postby Don G. » Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:57 pm

I really really like your team EXCEPT Butler. Don't get me wrong, he's a promising player and you actually just made me realize he went undrafted in our league so I'll probably pick him up but you should still see about getting a more proven 1st basemen. That being said, the rest of your team will more then make up for it. I like what I hear about this kid Longoria and you can't go wrong with Utley, Aram, Sizemore & Byrnes. Those guys will carry your team this year.

Great pitching staff. Bedard is my anchor too and he's a good one to have. I think he'll match last years numbers while increasing his win totals. He's on a better team with a better park. I love Chris Young and I'm pissed I missed out on him. He was strong for me all year. Billingsley is set to break out and Pedro could be a huge bounceback player. Your closers aren't as bad as you might think...although its the weakest part of your team. BJ Ryan may actaully be ready for opening day. If I had known that I would have gone after him in my draft. I'm not sure about Howry though...he seems to be the 3rd man in line for the closers job with Marmol & Wood the frontrunners. I would consider picking up BJ Ryans set up man just in case but otherwise, nice team.

Please rate mine
Don G.
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team