1. Your offense is good a lot of power
2. If Kon comes to play that might be a very loaded O. If he doesn't you can move Berk to 1st or Votto
3. My only problem with your O is where you are getting steals. M. Young might get you some, maybe Abreu.
4. You might want to, at some point, look into trading a 3B. You got two legit studs (Zimm?) and you could get something you need.
5. Also, you have 4 1B. If one comes through, i.e. Kon/Delgado you got good trade bait
6. I hate Esco..no consistency. However, Hill/Cain/McGowen all have high upside. And are all legit 2 or 3 starters in 12 team
7. You got an awful lot of relief. But no top flight (maybe Soria).
If I was you I would trade some of the power at some point in the season if people get off to hot starts (Konerko, Delgado, Zimm) for some pitching. But with your squad, other than SB you will own on O. And your pitching has a lot of potential.