Return to Cold Stove League

Discussion on league rules/issues/options

Moderator: smoovethug

Re: Discussion on league rules/issues/options

Postby Fade2White12 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:57 pm

I'd like to keep this a redraft league personally. I'm in enough keepers, so I'd like to not have to think too much for this one. :-b
Fade2White12
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 10)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Fade2White12 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:44 pm

RocketsDWM wrote:Here is what I think and I'm not going to put up a poll to decide it unless there is too much unrest about it:

This will be a redraft league for the first year. It just doesnt make sense to make it into a keeper league when at the end of the year we can have tremendous amounts of turnover. If we do not experience a lot of turnover after the first year and we decide as a league to continue, we can have a redraft the second year and make it into a keeper league after that. Sound good? Hopefully that made sense.

Yes, perfect sense. My strategy would be altered knowing that next year could be a keeper league. Having that "buffer" year is a great idea.
Fade2White12
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 10)

Postby AussieDodger » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:14 pm

Fade2White12 wrote:
RocketsDWM wrote:Here is what I think and I'm not going to put up a poll to decide it unless there is too much unrest about it:

This will be a redraft league for the first year. It just doesnt make sense to make it into a keeper league when at the end of the year we can have tremendous amounts of turnover. If we do not experience a lot of turnover after the first year and we decide as a league to continue, we can have a redraft the second year and make it into a keeper league after that. Sound good? Hopefully that made sense.

Yes, perfect sense. My strategy would be altered knowing that next year could be a keeper league. Having that "buffer" year is a great idea.

I agree completely ;-D
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: -37)

Postby fantasybeast27 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:50 pm

AussieDodger wrote:
Fade2White12 wrote:

I agree completely ;-D

This actually is a great idea. Lets have this 1st year be a redraft, and then if we have a good group of managers we can possibly redraft and make a keeper. ;-D
fantasybeast27
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -2)

Postby bobbing_headz » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:20 pm

I was thinking at least 6-8 bench for the whole team.
bobbing_headz
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Football

PreviousNext

Return to Cold Stove League