The team you would be replacing is the Arizona Diamondbacks. We are currently in the 20th round of a 25 round draft you would have one make up pick for the 19th round. If anyone is interested email me at ExtremeDaze280@aol.com
or leave your email here.
1B - Mark Teixera
2B - Robinson Cano
3B - Ryan Braun
SS - Stephen Drew
OF- Jeff Francouer
OF- Corey Hart
OF- Eric Byrnes
Util- Mark Reynolds
SP - Chris Young
SP - Brandon Webb
SP - John Smoltz
SP - Jered Weaver
RP - Jason Isringhausen
RP - Kevin Gregg
P - Oliver Perez
P - Rich Harden
P - Chris Carpenter
BN- Wily Mo Pena
BN- Jason Kubel
BN- Justin Upton OF
BN- Gerardo Parra, OF
BN- Jarrod Parker, SP
BN- Emilio Bonifacio, 2B/SS
Player Pool: AL and NL Players for the Major league draft (No minor leaguers, they are for the minor league draft)
Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, U, SP and RP.
Eligibility: Players are eligible at their primary position, plus positions they've played 10 games last year or 5 games started this year.
• Lineups may be set daily up to 30 minutes before gametime.
• Owners may set lineups and change players' positions from a list of their eligible positions.
• Only players who are on the disabled list may be placed into Injured status.
• Trades must be approved by the commissioner.
• No trades can be made after the trade deadline.
• Owners may make trades during the offseason.
• League will be played on ESPN or Yahoo, Drafts will be conducted on Proboards
• Owner will have the choice of which team he/she wants. The only teams that are excluded include the Yankees and Red Sox. This will be a 14 team league which 7 teams have to be chosen from each league.
Schedule: Weekly scoring periods, starting on Mondays.
Playoffs start in Period 24 and last for 3 Periods.
Scoring: Head-to-Head, Individual Categories System.
Scoring based on total stats each period.
Scoring for Batting Categories
BA - Batting Average
HR - Home Runs
OPS - On Base plus Slugging Pct
R - Runs
RBI - Runs Batted In
SB - Stolen Bases
Scoring for Pitching Categories
ERA - Earned Run Average
HD - Holds
K - Strikeouts (Pitcher)
S - Saves
W - Wins
WHIP - Walks + Hits / Inning
Catcher, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, UTL
You have 10 pitching spots each day, you must have a minimum of 3 RP and 4 SP...the other 3 spots can be either RP or SP.
example: SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, SP, SP, RP
19 active roster spots per day, 30 man roster.