We were full, but we've had an unexpected vacancy and have one opening for our new league. The rules are almost identical to those used in NFBC (except payouts go to the top 7 finishers). Here are the basics:
2. Roto - Basic 10 categories (HR, RBI, AVE. R, SB, W, K, S, ERA, WHIP).
4. No trades
5. 15 owners
6. $300 entry fee
7. All entry fees returned as prizes, except for CBS stat fee: 1st = $1250, 2nd = $950, 3rd = $800, 4th = $600, 5th = $400, 6th = $250, 7th = $100. Prize money is mailed within 48 hours of season's end.
8. Free agent pick-ups weekly (using a free agent acquisition budget).
9. Snake draft on CBS (Sunday March 30, (9:00 a.m. Eastern time).
10. 14 offensive players C, C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, MI, CI, 5 OF, + Utility).
11. 9 pitchers (any combination of SP and RP). 700 IP requirement.
12. 7 reserves (any position).
If you need any further information, I can be reached at email@example.com