I'm starting a new mixed, roto league with NFBC rules. We have had 12 owners enlist over the past 3 weeks and we're looking for 3 more. The basic information is as follows:
2. Roto - Basic 10 categories (HR, RBI, AVE. R, SB, W, K, S, ERA, WHIP).
4. No trades
5. 15 owners
6. $300 entry fee
7. All entry fees returned as prizes, except for CBS stat fee: 1st = $1250, 2nd = $950, 3rd = $800, 4th = $600, 5th = $400, 6th = $250, 7th = $100. Prize money is mailed within 48 hours of season's end.
8. Free agent pick-ups weekly (using a free agent acquisition budget).
9. Snake draft on CBS (Sunday March 30, (9:00 a.m. Eastern time).
10. 14 offensive players C, C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, MI, CI, 5 OF, + Utility).
11. 9 pitchers (any combination of SP and RP). 700 IP requirement.
12. 7 reserves (any position).
If you need any further information (including references), contact me at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org