Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: MAFIA X - Day 3

Postby Mookie4ever » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:31 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:Vote Talley[/b]
Mookie - 1 (Poker)
Snakes - 2 (Teddy, Brew)
Poker - 2 (Snakes, Mookie)

Not Voted - Wake

We need a majority vote to get a town kill so 4 votes are needed for Day 3.

i guess depending for whoever wake votes for, thats where we should all go. if he votes poker, id suggest one of you guys (teddy, brew) vote that way, if he votes mookie, im going back there...if he votes me, vote for me, dont do it! you'll be wrong... ;-)[/quote]

You know I could have easily voted for you. If I did that I think that poker would have offed you in a second b/c I think that he's mafia and he has cast the killing vote before. So you could say that my vote saved you.

The other person here to have cast a killing vote is you. You yourself said that the person who casts the killing vote on Day 2 is the prime suspect. If poker is not the mafia then I'm sure that it's you (or you are the ISK with all of that talk about not going after the ISK). This all means that I can still be convinced to vote for you. I would like to hear what Wake, teddy and brew have to say about poker first.

Instead of continuing with this unreasonable vendetta against me you should try making some reasonable posts. Try explaining your posts at the end of Day 2 and why you only vote with the crowd instead of voting for who you think is mafia and what do you think about poker being mafia - why did you vote for poker? You can jump back on the mookie bandwagon when it starts next time.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -416)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby brewcrew4you » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:26 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:Vote Talley[/b]
Mookie - 1 (Poker)
Snakes - 2 (Teddy, Brew)
Poker - 2 (Snakes, Mookie)

Not Voted - Wake

We need a majority vote to get a town kill so 4 votes are needed for Day 3.

i guess depending for whoever wake votes for, thats where we should all go. if he votes poker, id suggest one of you guys (teddy, brew) vote that way, if he votes mookie, im going back there...if he votes me, vote for me, dont do it! you'll be wrong... ;-)

I said earlier that I really don't trust Snakes, and poker is now feeling like ISK.

You know I could have easily voted for you. If I did that I think that poker would have offed you in a second b/c I think that he's mafia and he has cast the killing vote before. So you could say that my vote saved you.

The other person here to have cast a killing vote is you. You yourself said that the person who casts the killing vote on Day 2 is the prime suspect. If poker is not the mafia then I'm sure that it's you (or you are the ISK with all of that talk about not going after the ISK). This all means that I can still be convinced to vote for you. I would like to hear what Wake, teddy and brew have to say about poker first.

Instead of continuing with this unreasonable vendetta against me you should try making some reasonable posts. Try explaining your posts at the end of Day 2 and why you only vote with the crowd instead of voting for who you think is mafia and what do you think about poker being mafia - why did you vote for poker? You can jump back on the mookie bandwagon when it starts next time.[/quote]
brewcrew4you
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -6)

Postby JTWood » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:02 pm

SJNez46 wrote:I know I am dead, but I still want to follow the game, so I am doing this for the email update, since I ckeck my email frequently
;-)

I sent him a PM about the subscribe feature. ;-D

I mean... %-6
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
(Past Year: -255)

Postby brewcrew4you » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:31 pm

In case the formatting on my last reply confused anyone, there only thing I wrote in the reply was

"I said earlier that I really don't trust Snakes, and poker is now feeling like ISK."
brewcrew4you
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby brewcrew4you » Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:54 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:the reason i was the last vote on day 2 was because i know if i didnt vote that way it would have been me who was dead, which i knew would have been a mistake. there was no reason for me to take my time to react simply because i know that i need to be around for us (town) to win. simple as that...

So you aren't remorseful about killing innocent townspeople? You should have been willing to take the time to get the vote centered on a killer...

unless of course, one of the killers is you.

my vote stands,

Vote: Snakes
brewcrew4you
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby wake » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:04 pm

I haven't been around since Friday night so I'm glad to see the day is still going. I'll make a detailed post on everyone now, so don't finish the day up while I'm typing ;-)
wake
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -16)

Postby wake » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:36 pm

Poker- Even though he was 2nd on my list during Day 2, I'm starting to feel he's a townie. If he was the ISK/mafia, it would've made sense for him to kill me since he was the person I most likely targeting next. Plus people showed during the last day that they're willing to follow my lead so it would be dangerous to keep me around at this point. He could've felt safe killing me off without it being traced to him since it was assumed the mafia would kill me anyways. Also, while I'm not a big fan of voting based on when people are around, Poker has said that he can't get on until after 6:30 during the week. Day 2 ended at 3:30am on Thursday and Day 3 started at 6:20 on Friday. Of course, he could've sent in his PM early Friday morning so this doesn't mean a lot.

Mookie- I still don't think he's mafia. Despite what JT said about the SJ/Mookie fued being easier to fake than the quick vote on Deeray, the feud takes a lot more planning to pull off. Especially since both people would need to collaborate to pull off the false argument and Mafia aren't supposed to talk to each other until Night 1 (Though they don't always follow that rule). He could still easily be the ISK though. If Mookie was a veteran player I would say that I think the Night 2 kill of JT would clear him since it automatically casts suspicion on him. As a new player though, I could see why he'd kill JT since JT said that he would be voting for Mookie the rest of the game no matter what anybody else said. This JT quote would seem to imply that someone is just trying to implicate Mookie though.

JTWood wrote:I thought Snakes was acting odd earlier, but then I reread the Mookie/SJNez fight, and decided it was just too weird to ignore. I'm standing by my Mookie vote until the bitter end. And I might add, if I get tasered tonight, it's only going to put more suspicion on Mookie* - whom they incriminated on Night One.

On the other hand, I'm not a big fan of Mookie's logic today. First, he's completely ignored the suspicions of the JT kill. I would think someone who knows it was done to impicate him would make a response as to how it wouldn't be logical for him to do. By ignoring it, it seems like he just wants the issue to go away. Also, his logic today has been to throw his weight with known townspeople. By just saying that he's voting based on how Bleach or I did, it gives him an easy excuse if a townsperson gets knocked off (that it was bleach or mine's call, not his).

Teddy- As I said earlier, I don't think Teddy is the ISK. If someone other than Mookie is the ISK, they killed JT to put some added suspicion on Mookie. If it was Teddy, he would've been happy that the day would've started off with Mookie being accused. It wouldn't have made much sense for him to point out his reasoning as to why he might've killed JT to cast suspicion on Mookie. He could still be mafia though and, in fact, he and Snakes are my top 2 suspects for that role right now.

Snakes- The first thing that sticks out is how aggresive he's been. He's been quick to cast votes and then quick to change his vote to other. As I mentioned earlier, that wasn't the way he played in the other game he was mafia. He did end up losing that game but no one was suspicious of him until he started defending his mafia partner way too much. However, it his suspicious how easily he's been willing to switch his focus to someone new.

BrewCrew- I also don't think Brew is mafia. In my opinion, the mafia kills the first 2 nights lead me to believe that it's a veteran player. The mafia tried to vote me off Night 1 and that leads me to believe it was someone I have played with before. They then killed bleach on night 2 and I have to believe it was either because they picked up that he might be the doctor or else they were were knocking off the least suspicious person. Both would seem to incriminate a more experienced person.

If I was backed into a corner, right now I would guess Teddy is mafia and Mookie is the ISK. I'm not going to make a vote at this point though since I don't want people ignoring my long post above and only following who I voted for.
wake
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -16)

Postby teddy ballgame » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:51 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:i guess depending for whoever wake votes for, thats where we should all go. if he votes poker, id suggest one of you guys (teddy, brew) vote that way

Why would we switch based on how wake votes? I don't suspect poker and me and brew think you are mafia...

I made the mistake in Day 2 of unvoting you and going for deeray instead. I won't be changing my vote today.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -350)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk