Return to Baseball Leftovers

Idea for a new Cafeholics Challenge League - Now Up!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Idea for a new Cafeholics Challenge League

Postby roncool11 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:52 pm

O I am soooooo want to be in......I'll smack u guys around like McGratton did to Tie Domi (or dummy ;) )....Braking his nose and finnishing his career..........if I get desperate I might even pull a bertuzzi >:)
Last edited by roncool11 on Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
roncool11
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: -6)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby roncool11 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:53 pm

OMG i just hit 4 stars!!!!!!! NOW i'm DEFINATLY going to cream you haha :D
roncool11
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby bigh0rt » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:54 pm

roncool11 wrote:OMG i just hit 4 stars!!!!!!! NOW i'm DEFINATLY going to cream you haha :D

8-)
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 376)

Postby J35J » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:54 pm

Fantasy Man 27 wrote:J35J:

Let's get a midseason league going, by the time the league gets going, I won't be considered a 'n00b'

I can't stand mid season leagues so thats out of the question. You'll either still be mugless and still considered or you will have a mug and you could be apart of this side of the league. Either way you can still play. You are definately making a case for yourself as the first victim though!! ;D
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -44)

Postby roncool11 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:56 pm

J35J wrote:

Let's get a midseason league going, by the time the league gets going, I won't be considered a 'n00b'

I can't stand mid season leagues so thats out of the question. You'll either still be mugless and still considered or you will have a mug and you could be apart of this side of the league. Either way you can still play. You are definately making a case for yourself as the first victim though!! ;D

o man I hate mid-season leagues to but god i am just ITCHING to cream some *ahem* real competion ;7
roncool11
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby J35J » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:58 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:im beginning to think you might have trouble picking just one... if its a 12 team league, i would see no problem having 2 guys in there.

Its good to see. I was thinking a 14 teamer and 2 players is definately an option if we keep getting good responses. Like I said this is just the beginning stages. Alot of things yet to be written in stone.
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -44)

Postby dooz » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:58 pm

this sounds like a great idea.

you should get as many "experts" as you can, then put them in groups of 10 and put 2 "noobs" in to make 12. That way, there are as many leagues as experts/noobs who want to participate.

I would love to see how I stack up against you guys.

EDIT: or 12/2 or whatever.
dooz
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 8)

Postby Fantasy Man 27 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:59 pm

J35J wrote:

Pfft. You're the one biding your time...
Fantasy Man 27
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: -14)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby bigh0rt » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:00 pm

If you guys are all gung ho about this, you should try to scrape together a mid-season league to see if you can handle the settings we're playing our current leagues at... no bench, 2 C, 5 OF, weekly transactions, limit of 50 moves (25 for mid-league), so on and so forth. You've gotta crawl before you walk. B-)
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 376)

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers