Return to Baseball Leftovers

Mock Draft

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Mock Draft

Postby mocabeenow » Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:15 pm

I would really like to get some practice in, and somewhat predict what my friends are going to do. If any 5 of you would like to act like you are my good buddies in a draft, then let me know. The season we do is head-to-head, most points at the end of the week gets a win. Best four records at end of the year go to playoffs. Batting points are 2 points for h, r, hr, rbi, sb. and 1 point for bb, and -1 for k's. Pitching points are 10 points for a win, cg. 2 points for k's, and 6 points for saves. We only get 4 starts per week from a minimum of 3 starters. So a lot different from all normal leagues.
Roster size: 2=c,1b,2b,3b,ss 5=of's, 5 sp's, 4 rp's. also 2 players that could be anybody. It's a roster of 26 players. you start: c,1b,2b,3b,ss,of,of,of,dh 2 rp's and then the whole pick 4 starts during the week from at least 3 sp's. (i know that's probably confusing, but we all know what it means, so it's hard to explain)
i would give you your team that you would be starting with (keepers) like if you were my good 'ol friend who i have played fantasy baseball with for 6 years. Anybody interested?

~Moc

More like Moc Draft!!!
mocabeenow
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -4)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Baseball Leftovers