The players who CHONE missed the most on:
1. Ryan Howard. Everyone missed on him, the only question is how much. Howard’s MVP season was likely over his head.
2. Brian McCann. Same story. He was supposed to be good, especially for a catcher, but not THAT good.
3. Dan Uggla. MLE’s said he wasn’t very good at all. He is.
4. Andre Ethier. Another one the minor league stats didn’t think would be so good.
5. Ronny Cedeno. The first one on the list who played worse than his projection. If he wasn’t a shortstop, he would not have gotten so many at bats, and would not be part of the sample.
6. Ryan Zimmerman. Actually, ZIPS nailed this one, CHONE didn’t think he was quite ready. Marcel gave him a good projection simply based on 58 great at bats in September 2005.