Return to General Talk

STRAY ROD.....

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby The Kavorka » Wed May 30, 2007 11:41 am

AllStar215 wrote:
josebach wrote:If I was A-Rod's wife, I would actually find this picture much more disturbing.

Seriously LMAO :-D

When did Menudo make a comeback?
What are you guys doing?
"Putting on the Foil Coach!"
The Kavorka
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: -1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby josebach » Wed May 30, 2007 11:41 am

darb48824 wrote:other than jeter and arod who else is in that picture.

Three gay prostitutes, I think.
josebach
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -3)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby nsulham » Wed May 30, 2007 11:44 am

Two of the others look like Renteria and Rey Ordonez. Can't put my finger on the other one but he looks familiar.
nsulham
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: -38)

Postby BUCCOFAN » Wed May 30, 2007 11:48 am

nsulham wrote:Two of the others look like Renteria and Rey Ordonez. Can't put my finger on the other one but he looks familiar.

I think its Alex Gonzalez (played for many teams including the Jays and Cubs, to name a few)
BUCCOFAN
General Manager
General Manager

Response TeamCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 496)

Postby The Kavorka » Wed May 30, 2007 12:07 pm

http://itsasecretsohush.blogspot.com/

"We've Been Scooped
We were planning on running a blind item about a particular ballplayer and his mistress tomorrow morning but a certain newspaper beat us to it. That sucks for us but it is still better than being in the guy’s shoes this morning. Here is the item that we were intending to post :

Always Suspected…Finally Confirmed
This married AL Super Star is not bashful about flaunting his current fling. She flies all over the country with him, with her parents in tow. So, inquiring On the DL fans want to know, what does she look like? Well, she is in her early 30’s and is best described as a washed up stripper (familiar pattern with this guy). She is a buxom blond (that definitely came by way of an infield assist), with plain features, which she does little to enhance. The team joke is that he wears more make-up than she does. Our joke is that a girl’s boyfriend should never be prettier than she is.

Well, even though we have come to terms with the fact that we aren’t the first ones to bring you this story…we do have a few additional fun facts to add for those of you who are interested in this "not-so blind" item. Apparently, the lady in question’s name is Jocelyn. According to our source, she has known and been traveling with the player for awhile [ at least since late March] and his teammates all know who she is. Her parents are even aware of the tryst as they recently flew in for a game with her dad carrying a baby under age 1 in his arms. We are not sure who the child belongs to, but her parents are in their 50's...so you all can make your own conclusion there.

So that is what we know so far. Our information is still rather speculative at this point so pleased by advised to take it as that until we, or a certain NY newspaper, can bring your more details on this hot topic of the day."
What are you guys doing?
"Putting on the Foil Coach!"
The Kavorka
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: -1)

Postby Amazinz » Wed May 30, 2007 1:13 pm

Thank God for Arod. Mr. Met flew under the radar thanks to this story...

Deadspin
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -120)

Postby StlSluggers » Wed May 30, 2007 1:15 pm

nsulham wrote:Two of the others look like Renteria and Rey Ordonez. Can't put my finger on the other one but he looks familiar.

Just roll over. Isn't he laying next to you? :-D
Want an easy icon?
http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=133
All you have to do is beat a few guys at picking Sunday's winners.[/url]
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: -302)
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby Yoda » Wed May 30, 2007 1:16 pm

Amazinz wrote:Thank God for Arod. Mr. Met flew under the radar thanks to this story...

Deadspin

Damn he looks wasted!!
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: -153)

Postby pokerplaya » Wed May 30, 2007 1:18 pm

Amazinz wrote:Thank God for Arod. Mr. Met flew under the radar thanks to this story...

Deadspin

I just fell off my chair.... :-b :-b :-b
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -231)

Postby Art Vandelay » Wed May 30, 2007 1:19 pm

Is this really what sports reporting has come to? Speculation and rumors about a baseball player possible having an affair? Why do people continue to care about who famous people sleep with?
Art Vandelay
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -11)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk