Return to General Talk

Does anyone know a good restaurant to eat at?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Cubsin2100 » Thu May 17, 2007 5:23 pm

knapplc wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:If you can tell me a good reason why this was posted in Leftovers, I won't lock it.

Well, he is talking about food. Leftovers seems a perfect place for it. ;-7

:-D

As for Suck City, I have no idea, kid. If you're going to be there for a while try going to an Explorers game, but if you do make sure the Lincoln Saltdogs are in town so you can see a good team.

:-b

Those are good suggestions. I don't like the Saltdogs, I prefer the PepperCats, they are much better.

I agree, it should have been in there. Do you like the television show Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Cubsin2100
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby knapplc » Thu May 17, 2007 5:25 pm

Cubsin2100 wrote:
knapplc wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:If you can tell me a good reason why this was posted in Leftovers, I won't lock it.

Well, he is talking about food. Leftovers seems a perfect place for it. ;-7

:-D

As for Suck City, I have no idea, kid. If you're going to be there for a while try going to an Explorers game, but if you do make sure the Lincoln Saltdogs are in town so you can see a good team.

:-b

Those are good suggestions. I don't like the Saltdogs, I prefer the PepperCats, they are much better.

I agree, it should have been in there. Do you like the television show Are You Afraid of the Dark?

Never heard of Are You Afraid of the Dark, but then I pretty much only watch baseball, football, Mythbusters and How It's Made these days. I don't have much time for TV anymore.

What's a PepperCat? Is that a Japanese team? :-?
Keep wreves in General Talk in 2011!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle Eye
(Past Year: -17)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby AcidRock23 » Thu May 17, 2007 5:29 pm

Cubsin2100 wrote:ET can fly. The force is not that good really. ET can fly away. I do like Yoga though. But not Yogurt. Serious - In the Swamp do brothers and sister get married? That's what I heard.

puhleeze, Yoda pwned Count Dooku...

AcidRock23
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: -18)

Postby Cubsin2100 » Thu May 17, 2007 5:42 pm

Yoda also cowardly retreated to a swamp when he should have been fighting bad guys!
Cubsin2100
College Coach
College Coach

Postby jlm53089 » Thu May 17, 2007 6:35 pm

Cubsin2100 wrote:Yoda also cowardly retreated to a swamp when he should have been fighting bad guys!

he retreated because he was one the last jedis.
you dont fight an army with one person, you all know that.

but honestly yoda would destory ET.
et has a finger yoda has a lightsaber.

and eat at mcdonalds.
jlm53089
General Manager
General Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -216)

Postby Coppermine » Thu May 17, 2007 6:55 pm

How does Italian, of all foods, give you gas?
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

(Past Year: -47)

Postby The Artful Dodger » Thu May 17, 2007 7:17 pm

I work in the heart of Hollywood. There are lots of good places to eat here within walking distance, but I find that a good deal of restaurants here are overrated. Good variety here. You have your usual fast food chain restaurants (but it seems like there's a Baja Fresh or Quizno's at every corner), your local classics like In-N-Out, Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles, and Pink's Hot Dogs, and your trendy eateries where folks in "the Biz" and the beautiful people alike congregate.

There's a pub next door called the Cat n Fiddle that makes some fairly authentic English food and a French bistro place called the Bowery, that makes an awesome 1/2 pound sirloin burger with all the fix-ins and the huge beer collection to boot. A block away is this awesome Thai food place called Chan Darae too. ;-D
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 370)

Postby Cubsin2100 » Thu May 17, 2007 7:48 pm

The real question is how does italian food NOT give you gas. Olive oil + bread= not fun to be sitting next to me.

I like In 'n out burger... I have about 4 of those lame shirts.

How can Yoda sleep at night knowing he is just chilling, waiting for the Emperor to take over? Sure, things worked out, but I think Yoda is lame. ET is el hombre.
Cubsin2100
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Coppermine » Thu May 17, 2007 8:00 pm

Cubsin2100 wrote:The real question is how does italian food NOT give you gas. Olive oil + bread= not fun to be sitting next to me.

I like In 'n out burger... I have about 4 of those lame shirts.

How can Yoda sleep at night knowing he is just chilling, waiting for the Emperor to take over? Sure, things worked out, but I think Yoda is lame. ET is el hombre.

So let me get this straight... olive oil and bread give you gas, but In 'n Out burger doesn't?

Something doesn't add up!
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

(Past Year: -47)

Postby josebach » Thu May 17, 2007 8:13 pm

I heard this place was awesome except it seems you always leave more hungry than when you came.

Mod edit: picture was a bit much.

Yes, I know the picture was posted before AND my joke was lame.
josebach
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -3)
Home Cafe: Football

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk