An Iconic Fantasy Baseball Community
Moderator: Baseball Moderators
gatorgreenwell wrote:This study, published in the New England Journal of Medicine, represented the biggest breakthrough in anti-aging medicine at the time and led to a wide acceptance that, in the words of Dr. Rudman, "The overall deterioration of the body that comes with growing old is not inevitable." Similar dramatic studies show that HGH can reverse human biological aging by:
* Restoring muscle mass
* Decreasing body fat
* Thickening the skin
* Reducing & removing wrinkles
* Restoring lost hair
* Restoring hair color
* Increasing energy
* Increasing sexual function
* Improving cholesterol profile
* Restoring size of liver, pancreas, heart and other organs that shrink with age
* Improving vision
* Improving memory
* Elevating mood and improving sleep
* Normalizing blood pressure
* Increasing cardiac output and stamina
* Improving immune function
Note 'improving vision' and 'restoring muscle mass.'
Inukchuk wrote:I may be wrong, but isn't HGH illegal in the US? I think that's more the problem than the fact that it gives/doesn't give an advantage. Or it should be, anyway...
You missed "Increasing head size"
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests