Return to General Talk

Mafia Game VI - Day 4

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby BaseballFann0008 » Wed May 09, 2007 3:32 pm

pokerplaya wrote:I believe wake, because I am indeed a townsperson. He said he investigated me, publicly stated that he investigated me and I am innocent, and now TBM is claiming that he is lying.

I don't buy it...

Unvote: Chris8
Vote: TBM

Poker and Wake are both the mafia. Wake for making a false claim to being the investigator and Wake investigating Poker

VOTE: Wake

and then poker tomorrow[/b]
Hot Chick Draft:
1.01: Scarlett Johansson
2.12: Mila Kunis
3.01: Malin Akerman
4.12: Britney Spears
5.01: Jessica Simpson
6.12: Penelope Cruz
7.01: Tera Patrick
8.12: Christina Milian
9.01: Cameron Diaz
10.12: Lucy Liu
11.1: Jamie Lynn Sigler
BaseballFann0008
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: -52)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Balanced Man » Wed May 09, 2007 3:35 pm

Unoffical Tally:

Chris - 1 (Nberan)
TBM - 3 (Darwin, Wake, Poker)
Wake - 2 (TBM, BaseballFann0008)

*4 votes are needed for a 2nd day lynching
The Balanced Man
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: -12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby darwin1971 » Wed May 09, 2007 3:59 pm

The Balanced Man wrote:
ps- the doctor is an idiot for revealing himself. :-b

Pfft. I've been called worse by better. :-b

Nberan, I'm sure you can see that either TBM or Wake is a certified mafia. Keeping your vote on Chris is a waste at this point.

TBM is the overwhelming favorite right now. Whether he IS mafia or was outplayed by mafia, not voting for TBM at this time is a bad move.

IF what TBM says is true, we will certainly win by lynching Wake and Poker - but only after we verify TBM is town.

So please, let's find out. Vote for TBM.
darwin1971
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby darwin1971 » Wed May 09, 2007 4:05 pm

Just one last thing - if we lynch TBM today, then we have a good idea who the remaining two mafia are. In that case, it won't hurt us to lynch TBM.

If, as I suspect, TBM is mafia - we still are unsure who his partner is.

The extra time we gain by hitting a mob today will be helpful in this case.

If we hit Wake today, and he turns out to be the Investigator, then we hit TBM tomorrow - we end up on the last day with no idea who the last mafia person is.

I hope the townie who is not voting for TBM right now can see the disadvantage of that, and will change your vote accordingly.
darwin1971
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby darwin1971 » Wed May 09, 2007 4:07 pm

I wanted to add something to my previous post, it is in red.

darwin1971 wrote:Just one last thing - if we lynch TBM today and he is innocent, then we have a good idea who the remaining two mafia are. In that case, it won't hurt us to lynch TBM.

If, as I suspect, TBM is mafia - we still are unsure who his partner is.

If we hit Wake today, and he turns out to be the Investigator, then we hit TBM tomorrow - we end up on the last day with no idea who the last mafia person is.

I hope the townie who is not voting for TBM right now can see the disadvantage of that, and will change your vote accordingly.
darwin1971
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby The Balanced Man » Wed May 09, 2007 4:09 pm

darwin1971 wrote:
The Balanced Man wrote:
ps- the doctor is an idiot for revealing himself. :-b

Pfft. I've been called worse by better. :-b

Nberan, I'm sure you can see that either TBM or Wake is a certified mafia. Keeping your vote on Chris is a waste at this point.

TBM is the overwhelming favorite right now. Whether he IS mafia or was outplayed by mafia, not voting for TBM at this time is a bad move.

IF what TBM says is true, we will certainly win by lynching Wake and Poker - but only after we verify TBM is town.

So please, let's find out. Vote for TBM.

First of all, I'm the favorite in your mind. Not everyones. Mostly because I disagreed with you. You wanted to go on chance, I wanted to go on evidence. You didn't even vote for me until I disagreed with you. I think you are letting your dislike of me cloud your judgement. :-D

As for the underlined portion, you would find out the exact same thing by lynching wake. You just happen to be targeting me because I disagreed with your plan.

As for the Part I bolded, I have not been outplayed by the mafia. I know who they are. By voting for an innocent, YOU have been outplayed by the mafia. Which, since you already revealed your role as doctor, should come as no surprise.
The Balanced Man
College Coach
College Coach

Postby The Balanced Man » Wed May 09, 2007 4:20 pm

darwin1971 wrote:I wanted to add something to my previous post, it is in red.

darwin1971 wrote:Just one last thing - if we lynch TBM today and he is innocent, then we have a good idea who the remaining two mafia are. In that case, it won't hurt us to lynch TBM.]
]

It always hurts you to lynch a townsperson. That's exactly what you are not supposed to do. Your goal is to not lynch townspeople. Lynching me would be just that.

darwin1971 wrote:If, as I suspect, TBM is mafia - we still are unsure who his partner is.

Since I am not a mobster, you would gain nothing by lynching me. You are being duped by a mafia plot, which your own actions have allowed to happen.

darwin1971 wrote:If we hit Wake today, and he turns out to be the Investigator, then we hit TBM tomorrow - we end up on the last day with no idea who the last mafia person is.

[/quote]

There is no disadvantage to not voting for me. Case in point: the bolded section. If you kill me, and I happen to be mafia (which I'm not) you still would not know who my "partner" was. It doesn't matter when you kill me, if that is your goal.

I can't wait for this to blow up in your face and you see how dumb you played. B-)
The Balanced Man
College Coach
College Coach

Postby darwin1971 » Wed May 09, 2007 4:22 pm

We have a mafia today, or a mafia tomorrow. You can call it dumb, but it's more than we would have had if I had stayed silent.

Now die with some dignity!
darwin1971
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby The Balanced Man » Wed May 09, 2007 4:23 pm

Gentlemen, the way you play this game and the votes you just cast are some of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever witnessed. At no point in your rambling, incoherent posts were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this game is now dumber for having played in it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Anyway, I really was the investigator. Ya’ll killed me.

PS - darwin1971.. You are the absolutly the worst player I have ever seen. You lead the charge to kill innocents, you revealed yourself when that is the worst strategy ever, and you created the very situation that let the mafia dupe you. Just plain dumb. B-)
The Balanced Man
College Coach
College Coach

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk