An Iconic Fantasy Baseball Community
Moderator: Baseball Moderators
Brokentusks9 wrote:Heres the book of Tomko, Giants fans...
1. Do not pitch him on the Road.
2. Only pitch him during winning streaks, or when the offense is clicking.
3. DO NOT pitching him when you need a win, or otherwise need innings out of your starter. Start a swingman that game.
4. Do not boo him. He needs lots of love and encouragement.
5. If it's late in the game, and you're ahead... TAKE HIM OUT OF THE GAME
If you follow this guide, it should translate into 10-2, 2.80 ERA, 90 innings.
(Upon assessment, that'd be a hell of a reliever! )
eftda wrote:Just because he is in a Pitchers Park, doesn't mean he will be that good. BAD move by Sabean.
Matt406 wrote:What about Foppert?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests