I wrote a personal example of each emotion. Feel free to find better ones.. funnier ones. And help me out in those that suck
- Person one posts a shocking picture. Person two says
- Someone says something confusing or weird.
- Someone posts a sad story.. or they're best player on they're football team get injured for 5 games
- If you make a spelling error in the title.
- if you post in the drunk thread or say something ridiculous that you realize it was afterwords
<img src=/forums/images/smiles/kiss.gif> - not generally used towards anyone (hopefully), but if player drops lots of catches or fumbles <img src=/forums/images/smiles/kiss.gif>
- You win a week in fantasy football
- Player comes back... someone posts something bad and says just kidding afterwards.
- Someone posts a sad personal story... you give the wrong advice to someone
- Someone won't shut up when they're proven wrong.. player doesn't do as good as expected but still sorta decent.
- you post something sarcastic like: Look who's right now - Don't know injury status of player.. someone posts something shocking
- You win a week in fantasy football... prove something right in a thread
- somethings funny
- Have no idea.. anyone wanna give me an example? - Good Luck.. you hear something good
- You do horrible in a week... get proven wrong "get told"
O:-) - Never used seriously.. but after saying something mean.. I don't know need help? - Sarcasm usually.. In baseball cafe, in a bonds thread to reaching hank aaron a mod wrote "don't turn this into a steriods discussion" and it did. and someone sarcastically wrote.. glad this didn't turn to steriod discussion
- Someone says something mean or players does bad
- Someone posts a disgusting picture
- I told you so... I know when to use it but someone post beter example please. - Bragging
- Best player in team gets hurt for whole season... sad mood
Need help on bolded ones... this could be the official thread for newcomers if they don't know what emotions what.
ps. sorry about only using football examples... i started the thread there first but decided that I would get funny interesting examples here too.