Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

12 Angry Men League

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Yoda » Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:56 am

Artful Dodger has the best team IMO but Devil Driver is not far behind. I also like Copper's team.
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: -153)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Kuji » Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:04 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:f this is the year Carlos Zambrano's arm falls off, Adam Dunn becomes Ichiro plus the power,

He did steal 2 bases in a game (don't know what happened, but I was rather shocked by it)
Kuji
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: -2)

Postby The Artful Dodger » Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:03 pm

Yoda wrote:Artful Dodger has the best team IMO but Devil Driver is not far behind. I also like Copper's team.

Finally, the voice of reason. :-b

I do think ACS provides the stiffest competition just seeing how balanced his team is, but I believe he lacks SP depth outside of CC, Smoltz, and Dice K. That could be the Achilles' heel for him.

Cu's facing me this week and he's probably finding out his team lacks punch outside of Ortiz, Holliday, Atkins, and Dye. I really like his pitching though and that's what will give him chances to stay competitive week to week (that's why he's winning most of the pitching cats while I'm on top of all offensive stats).

DD has the best rotation up front, but there's such thing as having too much offensive depth. The onus is on him to turn those benchwarmers into upgrading OF, RP, and even UTIL in my opinion. With that said, I'd still tout him as a contender.

Kuji wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:f this is the year Carlos Zambrano's arm falls off, Adam Dunn becomes Ichiro plus the power,

He did steal 2 bases in a game (don't know what happened, but I was rather shocked by it)

Well, I remember a couple of years back, Dunn had this promise to steal more bases. He has fair speed for a power hitting hoss, but I never would have envisioned him actually being even an average speed threat. So far, I like what I see out of Dunn...so far.
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 370)

Re:

Postby The Artful Dodger » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:14 pm

Yoda wrote:Artful Dodger has the best team IMO.

You are correct, sir.

CHAMPIONS! CHAMPIONS! CHAMPIONS!
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 370)

Previous

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team