I am looking to start a 12 team, 40 man roster keeper league.
Very brief description of the league:
1) Entry is $100 which will go to payouts for winners and the pay website the league will use. Do to the growing and understandable concern of internet theft Money Orders are probably the most preferred form of payment for the safety of us all. I will also personally call all individuals at that individuals request.
2) The good stuff: 12 teams, 40 man rosters. Up to 12 minor leaguers at any one time.
3) Positions: C, C, 1, 2, 3, SS, CO, MI, OF, OF, OF, OF, OF, UTIL, 9 pitching slots with a minimum inning requirement.
4) Payouts will be: $100 to our chosen pay website (TQSTATS.COM), 1st - $500, 2nd $250, 3rd $100, $25 for each team in the lead of a roto-stat. Speaking of stats.
5) This is a roto-style league, standard 5x5 - AVG, R, RBI, SB, HR and W, SV, K, ERA, and WHIP.
6) Seven keepers every year. No limit on how long they are kept.
For more information, please contact me, Josh Heines at mailto:Jheines@camden.rutgers.edu
or visit the temporary website at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MLFKB/message/1
I will require a mini-application process to make sure all team and players will be in the league for the long haul and to make sure they have high qualifications.