Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Please rate team,for my local newspaper fantasy league

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Please rate team,for my local newspaper fantasy league

Postby Yanks Ruined It » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:34 pm

non money braggin rights only.how did i do,? Please rate, give me some advice, comments etc. I would really appreciate it, as I am not used to the setup.The league is 12 team standard 5x5 roto c/c/1b/2b/3b/ss/ci/mi/of/of/of/of/ut/sp/sp/sp/sp/rp/rp/p/p/p
weekly roster change

c ross
c paulino
1b konerco
2b uggla
3b crede
ss reyes
ci tracy
mi guillen
of wells, ibanez, hawpe, jenkins, j jones
ut hafner
sp dice, j weaver, aj, a sanchez,
rp otsuka, borowski, zumaya,broxton, s torres

Im thinking I am in trouble w/sp, right now there is nothing to be had in FA, and I foresee trading problems because of the set up with everyone playing. I went heavy on rp because they seem to have the better #s early season hoping to be able to trade or WW later
Last edited by Yanks Ruined It on Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If there is baseball in heaven!!!! Be very aware of the starting lineup
Yanks Ruined It
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: -2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby yourmom7877 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:47 pm

if you wanna ad some free power..sammy sosa is avail in a ton of leagues and i think he'll have a good year..he had 5 homers this spring and he'll bat 5th

help with mine
http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... p?t=266093
yourmom7877
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Yanks Ruined It » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:04 pm

yourmom7877 wrote:if you wanna ad some free power..sammy sosa is avail in a ton of leagues and i think he'll have a good year..he had 5 homers this spring and he'll bat 5th

help with mine
http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/foru ... p?t=266093

He prolly had cork in his bat, thanks for the advice but,ummm, no thanks
Yanks Ruined It
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Yanks Ruined It » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:35 pm

bump
Yanks Ruined It
College Coach
College Coach

Postby bazzy_51 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:13 pm

wow no offense, but all i can say is wow...even for a 12 team with deep rosters that roster looks terrible...

your digging real deep with your C's, Ross im not certain will be able to even duplicate his power numbers from last year, and Paulino is still on the learning curve...a nice infield with Konerko, Uggla, Crede and Reyes, but you best hope Uggla can meet expectations, and Crede's plagueing back problems don't keep him out of games...tracy and carlos are a nice combo at CI/MI...then theres your 2 worst spots on the team...OF and SP...first OF...Wells, very nice...then its all down hill from there...NO WAY does Ibanez duplicate last years stats, i wouldn't expect much more then 80, 25, 90, .280 and i have a feeling you reached for him, hawpe had a terrible 2nd half, might bounce back but wouldn't look for much more if any from last year, jones isn't all that bad of a pick, but the Cubbies will look to give the young guys all the chances they can take...then there is Jenkins, all i have to say is why?...SP...Dice as your #1 could turn out to be a huge bad deal or a huge good deal, with a #1 i wouldn't want that kind of a question mark, heck hes already having fatigue in his shoulder and its SPRING TRAINING??? then im hoping thats Jared Weaver, but even so if it is your #2 is starting on the DL, and also has arm troubles...then as a #3 you have the most nortorius injury prone pitcher out there...Sanchez is really the only dependable SP on your roster...RP looks decent...don't have a for sure dependable closer (borowski is the closest thing to it)...my advice, trade Hafner for all you can get...and hope they don't post this in the paper for the fist month or so of the season...i hate to say all that but thats what i see in the team...i would def. try to trade Haf tho, and also maybe think about trading Dice and/or Weaver using their face value to add some arms to your rotation, and then look for some OF, and FAs worth mentioning?
Great thanks to soto for the sweet sig!...
bazzy_51
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: -4)

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team