Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Dotel not available for Opening Day...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby akula » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:33 am

[quote="1010011010"]1) Where is the closers thread???

2) Who's the primary candidate behind dotel?[/quote]

1. sticky in "baseball leftover"

2. Riske or CBC
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby nakgxf » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:32 am

Buddy Bell was talking a lot about Soria and Wellemeyer at the Royals open practice at the K yesterday. I'd keep an eye on them as well.
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby bigh0rt » Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:36 am

Mugrila wrote:
BitterDodgerFan wrote:
chinch sacs wrote:It is nice of you to point that out, however, not every person that visits the Cafe goes to EVERY thread EVERY time they come here. I thought people might want to know in case of a draft or line-up settings

:-t :-t :-t :-t :-t :-t

Why can't he post it here? I know I don't always weed through the whole closer thread.

I'm wondering the same. It's Opening Day, and had it not been for this thread, I would've certainly had Dotel in my lineup today, instead of being able to replace him. The Closer Thread is well and good if people want to go there, but I certainly want to be able to see individual threads on closers in the Injury & Player Updates Forum, because, well, that's what its for. Just because Leftovers has a sticky doesn't mean Closer updates should be discouraged from being posted here.
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 728)

Return to Injuries & Player Updates