i just posted some league rules in my fantasy league. should I add or take away anything? what else should i cover? let me know, thanks!
here are the settings to the league if it helps...
non-keeper, daily transactions
10 team, h2h. YAHOO league.
hits, runs, hr, rbi, avg, stls
wins, k's, era, whip, k/9, saves
1) I will decide on pending trades. I'm pretty loose on pending trades unless I think it is a rip off or if there's collusion. You can post your opinion about the pending trade and I'll take it into consideration. If there's an overwhelming majority that might disagree with what I think, I'll probably go with the majority.
2) If a player you are trading gets injured while the trade is pending, it is up to the other owner to decide if the trade will be cancelled or not, no matter how long it has already been pending (2 hour or 3 days). And no, you don't have to do the trade over when the player is healthy again. This also applies if you trade an injured player and the other owner finds out after he's accepted. However, if the pending trade has been put through already, it's too late and you have to stick with the injured player you got -- so do your research when making trades.
3) An owner cannot request for the pending to go through more quickly or more slowly (like if he wants to wait so he can get one more start out of his pitcher, or wants to hurry it up because he wants to get the next start out of the pitcher he's getting). Just a heads up -- I'll normally try to wait at least 24 hours on all pending trades.
4) An owner cannot back out of a pending trade unless there is an injury to a player that he is receiving. If there's another type of special case, we'll play it by ear.
5) You are responsible for the actions on your team. If you accidentally click accept to a trade you wanted to reject, or accidentally drop someone you didn't want to, sucks for you and be more careful next time.