Return to General Talk

screen name for baseball help

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby Phatferd » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:25 pm

sadlyajetsfan wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:If you click the Image button under a member's post you can get their sn. I'm online a lot and would be glad to help you out if you have questions. :-)

didnt think of that, thanks for the idea. i know you guys wont mind helping me, i use cafe for football and have always gotten friendly/well informed responses. its prob the best forum ive been on so far, i just dont want to make 50 threads on trades. i love to trade and try to think of new ones as much as i can. i will def use the aim idea though thanks

You haven't come across Acsguitar then.
You have no frame of reference, Donny. You're like a child who walks into the middle of a movie...
Phatferd
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby sadlyajetsfan » Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:16 am

Phatferd wrote:
sadlyajetsfan wrote:
teddy ballgame wrote:If you click the Image button under a member's post you can get their sn. I'm online a lot and would be glad to help you out if you have questions. :-)

didnt think of that, thanks for the idea. i know you guys wont mind helping me, i use cafe for football and have always gotten friendly/well informed responses. its prob the best forum ive been on so far, i just dont want to make 50 threads on trades. i love to trade and try to think of new ones as much as i can. i will def use the aim idea though thanks

You haven't come across Acsguitar then.

lol the one post i did see from him was along the lines of "teix is a dirty texan" hah
10 team,H2H,5x5
C-Montero
1B-A.Gonzalez
2B-Utley
3B-Longoria
SS-Reyes
1B/3B-Morneau
2b/SS-K.Jonhson
OF-J.Upton,CarGo,Pierre
UTL-Rasmus
P-Hamels,Nolasco,W.Rodriguez,Garza,Wagner,Aardsma
BN-Span,Slowey,Liriano,E.Santana,Gregg, Pelfrey, Street
DL-B. Anderson
sadlyajetsfan
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby The Big Train » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:32 am

sadlyajetsfan wrote:come on, a few views but no offers? ugh, i know general talk doesnt get much traffic but i cant post this in any other section.

Happy to help if I can... PM me preferably. Don't get too carried away with trades yet: maybe your team is pretty good to begin with, and there's still time for someone to "strain an oblique" in spring training.
"Trying to hit him was like trying to drink coffee with a fork." - Willie Stargell on Sandy Koufax
The Big Train
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Previous

Return to General Talk