Return to Classifieds

Need Managers For Funky $100,000 League

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Need Managers For Funky $100,000 League

Postby OaklandAllstar » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:33 pm

i set up my league for the 2007 season. i'm looking for some managers to join it. it's on Rotohog.com and the league name is called "bassballers funk frenzy". it's free and you can play in my league while playing in other leagues too, with the same team. easy. there are a lot of smart baseball minds in this forum, it'd be fun to play against you. i'm also a musician and we'll be discussing the funkiest of grooves amidst the baseball talk. check it out if you got a free minute, should be cool.

rotohog is also offering a $100,000 prize for 1st place and a bunch of other prizes too. it a new style of fantasy though, where players are like stocks and you can buy and sell them based on the market value to create your ideal team. it's more fair i think. i always get screwed with my draft order, and with rotohog there is no draft order.

check it out.

you can't fight the funk!
I need more managers for my league. "BassBallers Funk Frenzy" on Rotohog.com
"We've never been in that position. We wouldn't know how to operate, I mean, do we get him a corsage?" -Billy Beane, On a small-market team courting a big-name free agent
OaklandAllstar
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds