Return to Classifieds

Catching CHEATERS!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Catching CHEATERS!

Postby moneyballing1 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:06 pm

that's ridiculous, anyone who is stealing in fantasy should be banned and black labeled from as many sites as possible. ridiculous.
moneyballing1
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby jonboycubs » Wed May 21, 2014 6:57 am

Baseball must not be fun for that guy since it is more like a business to him, he must miss the real fun, is his name Selig by chance?
"I was taught you never, ever disrespect your opponent or your teammates or your organization or your manager and never, ever your uniform." Ryne Sandberg
jonboycubs
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Response Team
(Past Year: 1095)

Postby rosco101663 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:00 pm

filling a league.
Yeah, its not easy. I believe the only reason I've had success is by putting up my own money in order to keep the league running. (Someone said Labor of Love?) I pay the first $50 of the site fee AND I pay the entry fee of last year's winner and 1/2 of the fee for the runner up. I think it helps to keep the entry fee low as well (under $50). In a 16 team, partial keeper league, I usually have to fill one or two vacancies per year.
rosco101663
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 6)

Postby hausem06 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:12 am

I found a cheater, how do I bluecard the post?
hausem06
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 7)

Postby hausem06 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:58 am

his name (the commish) is jf1881. League: The Showdown to Cooperstown. Fantrax, 30 team dynasty with contracts and salary cap. $50 entry fee. He has vetoed trades in the past, but let these two go the other day (1 of the trades was his)

$3 Darien Ruf and $39 Verlander for $42 Kris Bryant

Then right before that trade the commish received Joc Pederson and Kenley Jansen for Kelly Johnson, Justin Verlander, Justin Masterson, and Scott Van Slyke.
Salaries ended up being $54 vs. $57.

He then proceeded to say I was just mad because I was in last in my division and didn't get those trades.
hausem06
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 7)

Previous

Return to Classifieds