Hey guys! I am running two different baseball pools, one is a hr pool where you choose 10 players from ten different groups and the other is a fun MLB team pool that tracks runs scored by each team. The rules for each are below. Its a 25 "point donation" for each league, winner take all in Lucky 13 and 1st 2nd 3rd in the hr pool. Email me at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
for more info, we have a website we will roll out to keep updates and standings as well as sign up.
Lucky 13 Scoring
· First 30 people to enter will round out the league.
· Once the league if filled, 1 of the 30 Major League Teams will be randomly selected for each person.
· The Total runs scored will be tracked each time your Team plays.
· Each time your Team scores any number of total runs from 0 to 13, the Standings will be updated to indicate you have scored that number of runs.
· The team that closes all of the numbers from 0 to 13 total runs first wins!
· The All-Star Game & MLB 2006 Playoffs do not count.
· Pool standings will be updated weekly.
· MLB Players will be divided into 10 groups
· Participants must pick ONE player from each of the groups and make their own 10 man roster
· League lasts for ONE month
1. The first league will be for the month of April
2. A 2nd League will begin for the month of May
· The team with the highest total # of HR’s by their 10 man team at the end of the month is the winner
· Groups will change from month to month accordingly (Injuries, performance, etc.)
· When you enter, you will only be entered for the month. You do NOT need to enter the league every month.