Here are the details:
1. The league fills out at 17 teams.
2. It’s a non-keeper league; so everyone is on an even playing field.
3. Our trading rule prevents collusion. We call it the ’Shopping rule’. It’s about a two page long rule with many parts to prevent loopholes. Here are the highlights:
a) After a trade is completed and posted by both teams, the trade goes on the clock for 24 hours.
b) At that time, the whole league can give counter offers to both teams on the trade in which counter offers can be accepted. Another 24 hour period would begin then.
c) A committee of three can be summoned by another owner if he feels his counter offer was not accepted and it was obviously a better deal.
4. Auction date is Sunday, March 25 at 3PM.
5. Lineups are set weekly. Each team has a budget of $100 to bid on one player per week.
Great league. No crap. Well run by the commish.
If you are interested, e-mail me at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
or our commissioner at mailto:email@example.com