Return to Classifieds

Join my fantasyrotobaseball.com 5x5 Roto League

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Join my fantasyrotobaseball.com 5x5 Roto League

Postby canexican » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:50 pm

Hi. I've created a 5x5 Roto league and am looking for more owners. I've already paid the league fee so it's free for everyone. Please be serious though because it did cost me although not much.

The league is on one of the smaller sites because I wanted to try something other than Yahoo, CBS or ESPN although I have leagues in all three of them anyway.

Leave me a message in the thread or email me using my Profile if you are interested please. I am an experienced commissioner and played for many many years.

Oh, I figured I better edit this message and add that the site is running Fanstar software. (Fantasyrotobaseball.com but this is my first time using it)

Cmon' guys. I play in MLB's Radio's official 411's Paul C Smith League, MLB Radio fans Keeper 9, Elite Fantasy Baseball, taken part of several "Expert" mock drafts this year...It will be highly competitive but ya gotta be active.

If you're worried about fanstar I don't think you have to. It supposedly has features equal to the $129 CBS leagues and the $24 a team Yahoo Plus leagues and I've already paid the league fee for you.
canexican
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds