I'll do my best to answer this...
1) The rotodirect product is the email alert service.
Basically you can set your alerts to get it at certain hours, intervals and for certain types of news(Top Rotoworld News, Your Players, Favorite team).
Maybe you want your team news delivered every 3 hours, your favorite MLB team news once a day, and the top rotoworld news instantly as it posts - you can do this. You can even have it sent to different email addresses at different times.
Here's an example..
Rotoworld.com Direct Baseball Update for April 15th 2007 1:49PM est
Jonathan Papelbon- P- Boston Red Sox - Apr 15 2006 1:49PM est - Top Rotoworld.com News
News: Manager Terry Francona annouced today that Jonathan Papelbon will move back into the closer role and be replaced in the rotation by Jon Lester.
Impact: That didn't last long. Papelbon, who struggled in his first two outings of the seasob moves back to where he had success last year. If he was dropped in your mixed league, run, don't walk to pick him up.
To modify or change your Rotoworld.com RotoDirect settings, click here.
To go to Rotoworld.com, click here.
2) Closer report is similiar to what you see in the draft guide, however it is updated each morning.
3) Where gonna add some rankings prospect report, keeper rankings, trying to decide if it is feasable to have weekly rankings. Also want to try to have a player rater like ESPN but add some positional scarcity elements and take it to the next step.
4) Stats explorer also you to take your team and see splits for specific days. You can also look at one player and see how he has done since he tweaked his hamstring on a certain date. It's also setup so you can see just your team. This also has live scoring.
5) Lineup analyzer - look at where your player has been batting. Maybe Duston Pedroia has been moved up to second in the order against lefities. It's a bird's eye view on where your guys are going against lefties/righties.
6) Other stuff - I would like to do premium chats with our writers on Sunday nights. Though I need to acquire the software and get it setup.
We really believe that we are giving a great deal of value with what we already listed. The hope is to continually add to the product as the season progresses. I would hate to promise something and not deliver, so I prefer to just list the things I definitely will have.
It's only 10 bucks when you buy the draft guide.
http://www.rotoworld.com/premium/draftg ... ?sport=MLB
I hope this helps...