12 roto for baseball and basketball h2h for football live draft 3/4 but we can talk about it here are the rules:Baseball League policy:
Team Rosters: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, 3 OF, 2 Util, 2 SP, 2 RP, 3 P, 7 BN, 3 DL
Stat Categories: R, H, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, OPS, W, SV, K, HLD, ERA, WHIP, K/9
We will keep 6 players from year to year.
Football League policy:
QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, TE, W/T, W/R, K,7 BN
We will keep 4 players from year to year.
Basketball League policy:
Regular 9 categories, 20 roster spots: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, 2 C, 2 Util, 10 BN
We will keep 5 players from year to year
Miscellaneous League policies:
1) If you have not registered for the league’s next fantasy sport at the league forum two weeks prior to the league draft, you will lose your team and will be replaced in the league.
2) If your email address is either not visible on the league homepage or invalid, you will lose your team and be replaced. Please make sure you keep your contact information updated.
3) If your teams remain unchecked for two consecutive weeks (14 days), and you have no reasonable explanation (vacation, family emergency, etc), you will lose your team at the end of that season and be replaced.
4) It is strongly recommended that each member has and consistently uses an instant messaging service. AIM, MSN, and YIM are all acceptable forms of IM programs. If a member does not have any IM service, it is mandatory that they supply a valid and regularly-checked email address that all communications may be sent to.
5) There will be a three-man committee that will be chosen by the commish to oversee the fairness and equality of all league activities. This committee will oversee any and all trades, managerial consequences, and member replacements. Each committee member is absolutely required to have an IM service and must be able to use this service when the commish deems necessary so as to communicate about the league transactions.
7) Off-season trading begins after the deadline of that sport’s keeper picks has passed.
8) Trades between same-sport players (bball for bball, fball for fball, etc) will be reviewed by the Commish and the 2-person committee that was mentioned above. The committee will look at each trade for one of two characteristics: suspected collusion among team owners OR one that is blatantly and utterly ridiculous. Trades should benefit both teams involved in helping to address an area where each team is weak or look to stock up on youth when a team might be out of the running for that year.
If two of the three members that make up the review committee raise an objection to a trade, it is vetoed. Once the trade has passed the committee review, it will be updated in the teams’ keeper lists. Once a trade has been vetoed between two teams, there is a one-week "dead period" in which all players involved in the vetoed trade will be off limits to be traded to the opposing team involved in the vetoed trade. After a week from the date the vetoed trade was accepted, the two teams involved in the vetoed trade can renew negotiations that include players from the vetoed trade.
9) Trades between players in multiple sports will follow the same policy listed above. The only additional stipulation is that an equal number of players in a respective sport must be exchanged between both parties.
For example, an acceptable trade would be: Miguel Cabrera and LeBron James for Albert Pujols and Elton Brand (1 baseball & 1 basketball for 1 baseball and 1 basketball). An example of an illegal trade might be: Peyton Manning and Kobe Bryant for Matt Leinart, Reggie Bush, and LeBron James (1 football & 1 basketball for 2 football & 1 basketball). The reasoning for this is because 2-for-1, 3-for-2, and other trades along those lines might change the number of keeper picks for one team, bumping it above or below the allotted total. If you wish to conduct a 2-for-1 or similar trade, please do so in season before the keeper picks are made or individually for each respective sport.
10) The trading of future draft picks is perfectly acceptable, and must be agreed up by both parties involved.
In closing, keep in mind that there will be more policies put into place in the future. Once again, any questions, comments, or suggestions are welcomed.
My contact info can be made available by request(to link junk mail and spamming).
The successful registration of a manager’s team acknowledges the agreement and consent of that manager. If you are unsure about something, ask before registering!
Please join great league