We are starting a new H2H keeper league through sportsline, at the moment we have 7 solid owners and would like to get 5 more. There is a $75 entry fee with prizes for the top three playoffs teams as well as the best overall record during the regular season. The settings are up for tweaking once the league is complete. Mature owners only, leagues are getting hard to form and we would like to keep the group together for a long time. We have people out of NY, CT and Florida so far. If interested emaik mailto:email@example.com
Here are some of the settings:
Draft: • Live Draft, 3/21/07 08:00 pm ET.
• 29 Rounds, with 60 seconds between picks.
• Draft robot enabled - picks are made automatically for teams that let the clock expire.
Player Pool: AL and NL Players.
Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, U, SP and RP.
Eligibility: Players are eligible at their primary position, plus positions they've played 20 games last year or 5 games this year.
Transactions: • Lineups are set once for the start of each period.
Deadline is 30 minutes before gametime on the first day of the period.
• Owners may set lineups and change players' positions.
• Only players who are on the disabled list may be placed into Injured status.
• Only players in the minor leagues may be placed into Minors status.
• Add/drops are handled by a waivers process.
• The waivers process runs on Wednesday.
• The waiver order resets after each weeks' games.
• Dropped players remain on waivers for at least 2 day(s).
• Trades are subject to a 2-day voting period, where at most 4 objections are allowed. Trades receiving more than 4 objections are sent to the commissioner for approval.
• No trades can be made after the trade deadline of 11:59 PM ET 8/23/07.
(Click Here to set a reminder)
• Owners may not make trades during the offseason.
Schedule: Weekly scoring periods, starting on Mondays.
Playoffs start in Period and last for Periods.
Scoring: Head-to-Head, Points Based System.