I run a fantasy baseball website and through the site I am holding private leagues. We have our first league draft on Sunday, Jan. 21 at 11am eastern. We have 3 and NEED 8 so we can draft!
The league fee is $150. Pay out is $1500 to the first place finisher.
We will be doing our draft at MockDraftCentral
Here's what you do.....
1. Go to this link http://thefantasyman.proboards100.com/index.cgi
2. Register for the draft on Sun. Jan 21st at 11am est.
3. Send me an email and I will send you a Paypal payment request.
4. You send your fee through paypal ASAP. Its secure and I dont touch the money until I make payouts at the end of the season.
5. Be ready to draft on Sunday. If you dont make it and miss the draft, fee is nonrefundable.
I run a fantasy baseball advice website. Its well known so dont be shy or nervous about signing up.
Email me with any questions at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org