3 SPOTS LEFT - 15 TEAMS
email me at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
for an invite. Payment is due Feb 6 to ensure full league by draft date on March 11.
• Live Draft, 3/11/07 06:00 pm ET.
• 24 Rounds, with 90 seconds between picks.
• Draft robot enabled - picks are made automatically for teams that let the clock expire.
Player Pool: AL and NL Players.
Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH and P.
Eligibility: Players are eligible at their primary position, plus positions they've played 20 games last year or 5 games this year.
Everyone is eligible at DH.
Transactions: • Lineups are set once for the start of each period.
Deadline is 30 minutes before gametime on the first day of the period.
• Owners may set lineups and change players' positions.
• Only players who are on the disabled list may be placed into Injured status.
• Add/drops are handled by a waivers process.
• The waivers process runs on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
• The waiver order resets after each weeks' games.
• Dropped players remain on waivers for at least 2 day(s).
• Trades are subject to a 2-day voting period, where at most 6 objections are allowed. Trades receiving more than 6 objections are sent to the commissioner for approval.
• No trades can be made after the trade deadline of 11:59 PM ET 8/23/06.
(Click Here to set a reminder)
• Owners may not make trades during the offseason.
Schedule: Weekly scoring periods, starting on Mondays.
Min/Max: Min AB: 3950
Min IP: 900
• Teams not meeting the minimums will receive 0 points in categories using AB or IP (e.g., BA or ERA)
Fees: League Entry Fee: $100
Scoring: Rotisserie System.
Scoring for Batting Categories
BA - Batting Average
HR - Home Runs
R - Runs
RBI - Runs Batted In
SB - Stolen Bases
Scoring for Pitching Categories
ERA - Earned Run Average
K - Strikeouts (Pitcher)
S - Saves
W - Wins
WHIP - Walks + Hits / Inning
Constitution: League Entry Fee: $100 per year (all money except the fee for CBS
Commissioner will be paid out)
Payouts: 1ST PLACE-50%; 2ND PLACE 25%; 3RD PLACE 15%, MOST IMPROVED AFTER
ALL STAR BREAK (NOT FINISHING IN THE MONEY)-10%
This is how its broken down:
15 Teams x $100 = $1500 Total
- $130 CBS Fee
= $1370 Total Payout
1st Place = $685
2nd Place = $342.50
3rd Place = $205.50
Most Improved = $137
I believe CBS will be sending a League Championship Trophy included in the sign up fee. If I receive this from CBS, I will send this to the 1st place winner.
NUMBER OF KEEPERS - TBD BY POLL.