This is a 2nd year league that lost an AL-Only owner due to work related circumstances. This team is ready to compete for the title right away. Any interest send me an e-mail at mailto:email@example.com
and I'll send you the team roster and rules.
Here is a quick look at the league structure:
- $50 ownership fee each year goes to pay for CBS site and Money Pool.
- 16 teams (8 NL-Only, 8 AL-Only)
- AL vs. AL and NL vs. NL, except when MLB goes into interleague play so does our league.
- Salary Cap $360 (Using Sporting News Dollar Values)
- H2H, Points Based, 3-year keeper contract
- Keeper Cap $150 (Each team can keep any # of players as long as they stay at or under the $150 Cap)