1. Andrew Miller - no, was only put into the bigs last year to be a lefty reliever. DET will take their time with him in the minors..
2. Adam Miller - no, CLE has too many SP choices.. Miller will be in the minors which is best for him and the team.
3. Brandon McCarthy - yes, i think he will be the #4 for TEX behind Millwood, Padilla, Tejeda.. Maybe Zito to join?
4. Phillip Hughes - no, too many yankee starters already.. no reason to bring him up yet.
5. Homer Bailey - no, needs some more time in AAA to shore up his command..
6. John Danks - will battle with Gavin Floyd for the last spot in the White Sox Rotation behind Buerhle, Contreras, Garland, Vazquez
7. Micah Owings or Dustin Nippert - both have small chances at landing the #5 spot
Matt Garza - yes, should get a spot with Radke's retirement and Liriano's injury..
Mike Pelfrey - MAYBE, if they dont sign zito he may get the nod over Heilman until Pedro comes back. my guess is no though.
Jason Hirsh - no, my guess is he will start in minors until either Kim or Fogg screw up enough times..
Chris Sampson/Fernando Nieve - both will battle for the #5 spot unless the Rocket returns..
Kyle Davies - should start the year in the #5 spot if ATL doesnt sign or trade for another SP.
Joe Saunders - If Colon isn't healthy, Saunders will get the nod behind a strong Angels rotation (Lackey, Escobar, Santana, Weaver)
Jonathan Sanchez - yes, should start the year in the #5 spot behind Cain, Morris, Lowry, Hennessy
Fausto Carmona - no, Sabathia, Lee, Westbrook, Sowers, Byrd seems a lock.. They're even looking at signing Mulder.
hope this helped you guys