Return to General Talk

Rate the last movie you saw

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Postby Mugrila » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:48 pm

I watched No Country the other night, and I'm not really sure how I feel about the ending yet. I'm going to watch it again before I send it back.
Mugrila
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby StlSluggers » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:08 pm

Ironman Joke

OMG! Teh Oneun iz teh suxx0r!!1! Image
Want an easy icon?
http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=133
All you have to do is beat a few guys at picking Sunday's winners.[/url]
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby Amazinz » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:29 pm

Apparently Sluggers is drinking at work again... O:-)

I just saw Reservation Road too. It was weird to see a movie with Joaquin Phoenix that I had never heard of and got absolutely no marketing. I thought that most of the plot devices were goofy but the acting by Pheonix was awesome as usual and Mark Ruffalo and Jennifer Connelly were excellent as well. I think this is a movie Yankees fans will enjoy because the moral of the story is obviously that Red Sox fans are very bad people. :-D
Maine has a good swing for a pitcher but on anything that moves, he has no chance. And if it's a fastball, it has to be up in the zone. Basically, the pitcher has to hit his bat. - Mike Pelfrey
Amazinz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Mookie4ever » Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:45 pm

Can't wait to see the new Keanu Reeves movie. Going to be awesome.

Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 112)

Postby BronXBombers51 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:46 pm

I watched Inside Man on HBO this morning before class...really cool movie. I missed the beginning, picked it up just before the bank robbery began, so I'm not sure if I missed much. I hope to catch it again so I can watch it all the way through. Hadn't really heard much about this movie and I didn't even know what it was until I finally looked it up on TVguide.com after an hour of watching it.

I give it a 8/10 without having seen the beginning. Denzel continues to be awesome. ;-D
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 34)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk