tareed1979 wrote:Do you have a final set of rules? I'm most likely in.
Yes, here they are.. They can be seen on page 2
This is a 12 team, mixed Roto 5x5 style Keeper League with a $200 entry fee. League Entry Fee has got to be received by Feb 18th.
Payouts: 1ST PLACE-$1300, 2ND PLACE $700 3RD PLACE $250, and the final $150 is for the CBS Fee
* Live draft online on CBS site
* The Date & Time will be determined by league vote. I will be gone from 3/22 to 3/29, so I can't hold it during the weekend of the 25th or 26th
* 26 Rounds, with 90 seconds between picks.
* Draft robot enabled - picks are made automatically for teams that let the clock expire.
The Player Pool is AL and NL Players.
Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF (5), U (3) and P (9) (Im not a big fan of the 2 Catcher Leagues)
Eligibility: Players are eligible at their primary position, plus positions they've played 10 games last year or 5 games this year.
Transactions: Lineups are set once for the start of each period.
Deadline is 30 minutes before gametime on the first day of the period.
* Owners may set lineups and change players' positions.
* Only players who are on the disabled list may be placed into Injured status.
* Add/drops are handled by a waivers process. Initial waiver order will be in reverse of the draft order and will there after flow continuously. Once you make a successful waiver claim, you will be moved to the bottom of the waiver ranking list.
* The waivers process runs on Sunday to Saturday.
* Dropped players remain on waivers for at least 1 day.
* Reserve Players allowed is 4
* DL spots allowed is 4. The player must show as being on D.L. by CBS Sportsline under M.L. Status) Once officially off the D.L., player must be either moved onto active roster or placed in reserve on the Monday following his M.L. activation
* Trades are subject to a 24 hour voting period, where at most 6 objections are allowed. Trades receiving 6 objections are Vetoed
* No trades can be made after the trade deadline of 11:59 PM ET 9/3/07.
* Owners may not make trades during the offseason.
* 3 Keepers can be kept per year
* No team Name restrictions
Schedule: Weekly scoring periods, starting on Mondays.
Min/Max: Min AB: 3950
Min IP: 900
* Teams that do not meet the minimums will receive 0 points in categories using AB or IP (e.g., BA or ERA)
Scoring for Batting Categories
BA - Batting Average
HR - Home Runs
R - Runs
RBI - Runs Batted In
SB - Stolen Bases
Scoring for Pitching Categories
ERA - Earned Run Average
K - Strikeouts (Pitcher)
S - Saves
W - Wins
WHIP - Walks + Hits / Inning