This is for a regular 5x5 redraft league
.... it's early and some of this will probably change but it is what it is for right now......
1. Chase Utley (So far and away the #1 guy its frightening)
2-12 could go in any order.....
2. Chone Figgins (The steals keeps him high)
3. Robinson Cano
4. Brian Roberts
5. Tad Iguchi
6. Howie Kendrick (.360 career minor leaguer, solid hr/sb combo)
7. Ian Kinsler (Same as above minus some on the avg)
8. Jeff Kent (39 yrs old)
9. Julio Lugo
10. Marcus Giles
11. Josh Barfield (Same as Kinsler, lesser ballpark)
12. Rickie Weeks (Could be #2 or could struggle again)
....these guys could go in any order.....
13. Dan Uggla (Not a believer)
14. Jorge Cantu (Does he rebound? Just a hacker in my eyes)
15. Jose Lopez
16. Brandon Phillips
17. Ray Durham
18. Freddy Sanchez (will give you about a .300-.310 avg and nothing else)
19. Orlando Hudson
20. Luis Castillo (Still gives good avg with decent amount of SB/R)
Wow, I've never had a harder time trying to rank a group of guys. This order will change 100 times by the time next year rolls around. I believe Utley is an end of the first rd guy and ALL the rest of the top 12+ or so are pretty much interchangeable. I probably won't take a chance on the young guys very early (if they fall some i'd love to grab them).... Kendrick, Kinsler, Barfield, Weeks and just go with a safe pick possibly later in the draft in Roberts, Iguchi or Kent type. Keeper league would be a different story of course. There will definately not be 2 secondbase rankings alike!!