Return to General Talk

NBA PHOTO OF THE YEAR!!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby The Big Stick » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:08 pm

bigh0rt wrote:It's toughest competition is in round 1: :-°

I think this one is even more impressive

VC pick is without question the best one but, Nat Robinson's is pretty close cosidering his hight.
Signature by: RedWoodTree824
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Mookie4ever » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:30 pm

yeah, Vince looks great in pictures. That guy is great at posing. It's getting off of the floor and trying that he has a problem with.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 110)

Postby Art Vandelay » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:21 pm

mweir145 wrote:I'll boo this guy anytime the Nets are in town. What a joke. Sooner or later, Nets fans will see the real Vince, and Raptors fans will be the ones with the last laugh.

And sorry if this isn't really relevant, but I really just don't like Vince, and I'll take any chance I get to bash him.

I was going to post something very similar. I don't understand how Carter still has fans.
Art Vandelay
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby 1337_Dude » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:58 am

Art Vandelay wrote:
mweir145 wrote:I'll boo this guy anytime the Nets are in town. What a joke. Sooner or later, Nets fans will see the real Vince, and Raptors fans will be the ones with the last laugh.

And sorry if this isn't really relevant, but I really just don't like Vince, and I'll take any chance I get to bash him.

I was going to post something very similar. I don't understand how Carter still has fans.

Because the average fan doesn't care about anything other then awesome dunks and other highlight reel plays.
1337_Dude
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Mookie4ever » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:25 am

Art Vandelay wrote:

How does Alonzo Mourning have any fans?
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 110)

Postby Art Vandelay » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:32 am

Mookie4ever wrote:
Art Vandelay wrote:

How does Alonzo Mourning have any fans?

I didn't realize he still did.
Art Vandelay
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Drunken Rhino » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:32 am

How has this one not been mentioned?

Drunken Rhino
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby soxfan364 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:57 pm

Where's Ralph Sampson's mug shot?? B-)
soxfan364
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 2)

Postby citybirds27 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:10 pm

Old_Style wrote:i hope the nate robinson photo doesn't get out of the first round just becuase it took him over a dozen tries just to get that dunk down. :-t :-t :-D

wrong dunk kiddo
citybirds27
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Football

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk