Return to General Talk

Croc Hunter Dead

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:41 am

ytmnd users have put together some pretty cool Irwin tribute ymntds, guys may want to check those out. there are some in poor taste but the good outways the bad.
The Miner Part 2
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 3728
(Past Year: -29)
Joined: 16 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Throwing rocks at The Cubby Bear.

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:58 am

The Miner Part 2 wrote:ytmnd users have put together some pretty cool Irwin tribute ymntds, guys may want to check those out. there are some in poor taste but the good outways the bad.


What's a ytmnd? :-B
Image
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11404
(Past Year: -14)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby The Artful Dodger » Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:09 pm

It was a freak accident. We have stingrays on Southern California beaches here, some more than others. The local beach I swim in isn't known for housing a lot of rays, but just a few miles down the coast, they tend to accumulate there. Rays are normally docile creatures, but they'll freak out if for example, you made sudden foot movements around them or threatened to squish them. So, when you go in the water, you have to do a "stingray shuffle", walking without picking up your feet. It's quite comical to see it done on the evening news though.
Image
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 21871
(Past Year: 370)
Joined: 3 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Downloading rice

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:18 pm

The Miner Part 2 wrote:ytmnd users have put together some pretty cool Irwin tribute ymntds, guys may want to check those out. there are some in poor taste but the good outways the bad.


By the way, Miner, do you know why the lightside Irwin thread was deleted?
Image
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11404
(Past Year: -14)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:26 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:ytmnd users have put together some pretty cool Irwin tribute ymntds, guys may want to check those out. there are some in poor taste but the good outways the bad.


By the way, Miner, do you know why the lightside Irwin thread was deleted?


no i dont, i was wondering the same thing.

here's http://www.ytmnd.com

youve probably seen a few of these around the internet, pretty funny stuff. also a bunch of irwin dedicated ytmnds.

(and are the borders, here in the cafe, when you guys write something bolded for everyone else too?)
The Miner Part 2
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 3728
(Past Year: -29)
Joined: 16 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Throwing rocks at The Cubby Bear.

Postby acsguitar » Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:52 pm

So they were filming correct? Do you think the tape will ever leak out?
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26605
(Past Year: -117)
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:04 pm

acsguitar wrote:So they were filming correct? Do you think the tape will ever leak out?


i sure hope not. it be the equivelant of seeing mr. rogers die to a lot of people.

and besides some things need to be sacred. seeing the mans last seconds of life is none of our buisness. IMVHAHOTYVM.
The Miner Part 2
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 3728
(Past Year: -29)
Joined: 16 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Throwing rocks at The Cubby Bear.

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:09 pm

The Miner Part 2 wrote:
acsguitar wrote:So they were filming correct? Do you think the tape will ever leak out?


i sure hope not. it be the equivelant of seeing mr. rogers die to a lot of people.

and besides some things need to be sacred. seeing the mans last seconds of life is none of our buisness. IMVHAHOTYVM.


Yeah, I certainly hope they show some class and don't let that get out.
Image
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11404
(Past Year: -14)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby acsguitar » Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:16 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:
acsguitar wrote:So they were filming correct? Do you think the tape will ever leak out?


i sure hope not. it be the equivelant of seeing mr. rogers die to a lot of people.

and besides some things need to be sacred. seeing the mans last seconds of life is none of our buisness. IMVHAHOTYVM.


Yeah, I certainly hope they show some class and don't let that get out.


I agree...apparently the tape does show him pulling the barb out of his chest...eeek..

:-/
I'm too lazy to make a sig at the moment
acsguitar
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics Expert
Posts: 26605
(Past Year: -117)
Joined: 7 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Back in General Talk WOOO!!!

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:11 pm

The Miner Part 2 wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:By the way, Miner, do you know why the lightside Irwin thread was deleted?


no i dont, i was wondering the same thing.



Too much mudslinging is why it went down, a lot of which you were involved with Miner.
SwiperNoSwiping
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 126
(Past Year: -3)
Joined: 3 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Football

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron