An Iconic Fantasy Baseball Community
Moderator: Baseball Moderators
moose32 wrote:here's my list for next year:
1. Albert Pujols Obviously. Top 10 placement is a lot more uncertain after Pujols.
2. Alfonso Soriano For roto, I think he deserves the #2. In H2H, I would put either Papi, Ortiz, Beltran, or even A-Rod here.
3. David Ortiz Has to be a unanimous top 3 pick;-D
4. Carlos Beltran
5. Johan Santana Agreed. I think Santana will be worth a tad more next season given that the rest of the lot of SP's have concerns of their own. Johan is king of kings when it comes to aces.
6. Vlad Guererro I would rank A-Rod here, followed by Vlad, Manny, Wright
7. Manny Ramirez
8. David Wright
10. Jose Reyes I'm not sold on Reyes' 5-cat credentials. I'd take Hafner and Howard over Reyes. Personally, I don't like taking a primary basestealer at #10
11. Travis Hafner
12. Ryan Howard
13. Carl Crawford
14. Miguel Cabrera I would love to take the last first-round pick in a 12-teamer and build with Howard/Hafner and this fella. I think M-Cab gets over the 30-35 HR, 110 RBI hump in '07
15. Chase Utley
16. Chris Carpenter To be honest, I would rank Liriano here instead of Carpenter.
17. Miguel Tejada
18. Vernon Wells
19. Lance Berkman
20. Jason Bay I'd take Bay over Berkman and Wells still.
21. Roy Halladay
22.5 Carlos Lee
23. Bobby Abreu
24. Matt Holliday
25. Grady Sizemore
25. Jim Thome
26. Justin Morneau
27. Johnny Damon I'm not as high on Damon duplicating 2006. I'd rank Dye over Damon actually.
28. Carlos Zambrano
29. Andurw Jones I'd rank Jeter here instead of AJ, who has had a solid season, but unspectacular.
30. Jermaine Dye Here is where I'd take Teixeira, over Dye and Konerko.
31. Paul Konerko I think I'll roll the dice on Derrek Lee here.
32. Jimmy Rollins
33. Brandon Webb I'm going to be the oddball and rank Webb over Carpenter and right behind Thome at least.
34. Francisco Liriano
34.5 Mark Teixera
35. Aramis Ramirez
36. Troy Glaus
37. Derek Jeter
38. Jason Giambi
39. Adam Dunn
40. Carlos Delgado
41. Scott Kazmir Where you ranked Liriano at 34 is where I'd rank Kazmir
42. Hanley Ramirez I think Hanley will be outside of a top 50 pick. I see Mauer as a better pick here, but I would take Mauer over Delgado and Dunn to be honest.
43. Chone Figgins Ranked a little too high, given his down campaign. I could understand your ranking of Figgins in the top 50 given how shallow 2B is, but I would take Jake Peavy instead.
44. Justin Verlander
45. Scott Rolen
46. Gary Sheffield A tad too low.
47. Jeff Francouer I'm not that high on Frenchie. Back of the line, kid.
48. Michael Young Too low.
49. Prince Fielder A little optimistic.
50. Ryan Zimmerman Optimistic. I would rather take Bonderman over Zimmerman.
I forgot some player and put them back at half numbers. Let me know what you think
Niffoc4 wrote:What about Oswalt? I know he doesn't get some of the K's of these other pitchers... but the lack of W's hasn't been his fault, and his ratios have been great as always... I think I would rather have him than Liriano (the injury scares me) and Peavy (why the high ERA?).
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests